Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch 15:40 - Apr 3 with 3680 viewsKeno

but cant find anywhere?

Sleepers with Warren Clarke and Nigel Havers springs to mind

There was one called with Kenneth More giving a timeline for events if Germany had won WW2, but I cant remember the title

I thought it was A Very British Coup which actually predicts what would happen if Corbyn won an
election.

As far guilty pleasure goes I might try to find Moonlighting with Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepherd.

Anyone else got any more or any guilty pleasures?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 15:45 - Apr 3 with 2991 viewsPendejo

Haven't looked yet but...

Scully
Going Out
Tucker's Luck
Sandbaggers - if only to see the millisecond view of Portman Road
and go with your suggestion of A Very British Coup - for the magnificent Ray McNally and great story

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:05 - Apr 3 with 2959 viewsGeoffSentence

Blake's Seven.

Wobbly sets and all but it was one of the best sci-fi shows ever made. Great characterisation and story lines.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:09 - Apr 3 with 2951 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've been trying to find Secret Army featuring Jan Francis and Bernard Hepton

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:17 - Apr 3 with 2938 viewsKeno

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:09 - Apr 3 by GlasgowBlue

that's a good shout - Is it on Youtube?

For me Jan Francis will always be Penny Warrinder

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:18 - Apr 3 with 2936 viewssolemio

Muffin the Mule.
Ernie Wise used to like muffin the mule until they caught him at it.
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:32 - Apr 3 with 2913 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:17 - Apr 3 by Keno

that's a good shout - Is it on Youtube?

For me Jan Francis will always be Penny Warrinder

Can't get Just Good Friends on a streaming service either. Britbox had the 1986 Christmas special before taking it down.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:40 - Apr 3 with 2900 viewsr2d2

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:09 - Apr 3 by GlasgowBlue

I have this on dvd box set. Bought it years back. Never had chance to watch it. May well dig it out now you reminded me of it.
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:41 - Apr 3 with 2898 viewsKeno

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:32 - Apr 3 by GlasgowBlue

Can't get Just Good Friends on a streaming service either. Britbox had the 1986 Christmas special before taking it down.

Oh I’ll have to look for that!!

One of the funniest series ever

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:43 - Apr 3 with 2895 viewsFenboyBlue

I'd quite like to watch Mind Your Language again, just to see how times have changed.
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:43 - Apr 3 with 2895 viewsr2d2

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:05 - Apr 3 by GeoffSentence

Blake's Seven.

Wobbly sets and all but it was one of the best sci-fi shows ever made. Great characterisation and story lines.

One of the best sci fi series was Blakes 7. Im currently watching Logans run, the series. Again very dated but am enjoying it.
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 17:10 - Apr 3 with 2868 viewsfactual_blue

When Things Were Rotten

Moonstrike

The Six Proud Walkers

Telford's Change

Manhunt (The 1970s series with Alfred Lynch)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 17:45 - Apr 3 with 2841 viewsWestover

I'm watching on YouTube at the moment Sledgehammer not everyone's taste but it makes me laugh.😂
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 18:11 - Apr 3 with 2828 viewswoodbridge_blue

Big Deal, a BBC series from the 1980s which followed the exploits of a gambler called Robbie Box played, I think, by Ray Brooks, and featuring the lovely Sharon Duce.
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 18:15 - Apr 3 with 2821 viewsitfcjoe

Second one sounds like Fatherland by Robert Harris so may be a programme based on that book?

I’d like to watch Cambridge Spies again, or watch Kane and Abel as never seen it and re read that lately

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 18:19 - Apr 3 with 2815 viewsPecker

I remember a programme called Capital City. Can't find it anywhere. Think they only made one series. Loved it.
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 18:21 - Apr 3 with 2809 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'll add The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 18:39 - Apr 3 with 2778 viewsDubtractor

Tripods.

I don't know if it was any good, but it properly worried young dubbers.

Manimal. I KNOW it was rubbish, but something of a cult classic.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:13 - Apr 3 with 2757 viewsghostofescobar

Who can help me: there was a US tv series, early 80’s maybe, perhaps even late 70’s, two cops, one of them a robot, but no-one knew he was a robot, but his cop partner did. The thing I remember from it was the robot cop could just flick through the pages of an entire book and he’d read it.

GhostOfEscobar

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:20 - Apr 3 with 2751 viewsWarkystache

This Life - used to watch it when I came home from the pub - Mid 1990's I think

Moving Story - produced by whichever company replaced Thames Tv in the early 90's, had Warren Clarke and Phil Davis in it - they were house removers.

Clive James on TV - for the Endurance clips.

To the Manor Born

Prisoner Cell Block H - see 'This Life'.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:22 - Apr 3 with 2747 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 18:21 - Apr 3 by GlasgowBlue

I'll add The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin.

I didn't get where I am today by not saying that all episodes are on You Tube.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 19:25]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:23 - Apr 3 with 2743 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 15:45 - Apr 3 by Pendejo

Haven't looked yet but...

Scully
Going Out
Tucker's Luck
Sandbaggers - if only to see the millisecond view of Portman Road
and go with your suggestion of A Very British Coup - for the magnificent Ray McNally and great story

Tuckers Luck is on You Tube. Was watching some the other week, yes pre- lockdown!!

The audio is a bit patchy in places. Very obviously originally on a Scotch VHS tape.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:23 - Apr 3 with 2744 viewsWarkystache

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:13 - Apr 3 by ghostofescobar

Who can help me: there was a US tv series, early 80’s maybe, perhaps even late 70’s, two cops, one of them a robot, but no-one knew he was a robot, but his cop partner did. The thing I remember from it was the robot cop could just flick through the pages of an entire book and he’d read it.

Sounds like Robocop. Mid 80's Paul Verhoeven film, bit violent and that?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:25 - Apr 3 with 2737 viewsEatonBlue

Goodnight Sweetheart / Early Alan Partridge stuff
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:31 - Apr 3 with 2721 viewsMarinerisGod

A series George Martin made about music and how it's made, had Bobby McFerrin and Hans Zimmer ( I think ) on it. BBC showed it... disappeared in to thin air. I know I didn't imagine it

Hold that thought, It was called Rhythmm of Life and I just found a US upload.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 19:33]

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:31 - Apr 3 with 2721 viewsfabian_illness

Juliet Bravo.
The gentle touch.

Was the start of my fetish for female police officers, been getting me in trouble ever since.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024