Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch 15:40 - Apr 3 with 3679 viewsKeno

but cant find anywhere?

Sleepers with Warren Clarke and Nigel Havers springs to mind

There was one called with Kenneth More giving a timeline for events if Germany had won WW2, but I cant remember the title

I thought it was A Very British Coup which actually predicts what would happen if Corbyn won an
election.

As far guilty pleasure goes I might try to find Moonlighting with Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepherd.

Anyone else got any more or any guilty pleasures?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:33 - Apr 3 with 671 viewsNewcyBlue

Dempsey and Makepeace

Get Some In

Diff’rent Strokes

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:33 - Apr 3 with 671 viewsghostofescobar

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:23 - Apr 3 by Warkystache

Sounds like Robocop. Mid 80's Paul Verhoeven film, bit violent and that?

No, not that. They looked like two regular cops. Less violence. More humour.

GhostOfEscobar

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:36 - Apr 3 with 670 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:22 - Apr 3 by gainsboroughblue

I didn't get where I am today by not saying that all episodes are on You Tube.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 19:25]

Great, smashing, super.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:37 - Apr 3 with 665 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 16:17 - Apr 3 by Keno

that's a good shout - Is it on Youtube?

For me Jan Francis will always be Penny Warrinder

and Bernard Hepton will always be Toby Esterhase.

1. The martian chronicles
2. What was the name of that miniseries based on Degsy Hatton, with Palin, Daniel Massey, Wolfy Whassisname. - I can never forget the Daleks coming out of the lift in the background "Fornicate, FORNICATE!"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:45 - Apr 3 with 655 viewsDubtractor

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 18:39 - Apr 3 by Dubtractor

Tripods.

I don't know if it was any good, but it properly worried young dubbers.

Manimal. I KNOW it was rubbish, but something of a cult classic.

I've got a downvote from Keno. WTF?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:47 - Apr 3 with 653 viewsWarkystache

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:45 - Apr 3 by Dubtractor

Manimal - was that Simon McCorkindale and his heavy breathing?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 20:15 - Apr 3 with 631 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:13 - Apr 3 by ghostofescobar

Who can help me: there was a US tv series, early 80’s maybe, perhaps even late 70’s, two cops, one of them a robot, but no-one knew he was a robot, but his cop partner did. The thing I remember from it was the robot cop could just flick through the pages of an entire book and he’d read it.

Holmes and Yoyo?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 20:20 - Apr 3 with 624 viewsKeno

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:45 - Apr 3 by Dubtractor

Big sos dubbers!,

Meant to upvote cos I loved tripods

[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 20:21]

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 20:21 - Apr 3 with 622 viewsDubtractor

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 20:20 - Apr 3 by Keno

Big sos dubbers!,

Meant to upvote cos I loved tripods

[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 20:21]

Phew. I'm relieved, thought I had dropped a boll0ck or summat.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 20:33 - Apr 3 with 610 viewsazuremerlangus

Johnny Jarvis

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 20:44 - Apr 3 with 594 viewsghostofescobar

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 20:15 - Apr 3 by You_Bloo_Right

Holmes and Yoyo?

That’s it! That’s bloody it! Bloody hell. Flippin bloody hell. You genius. I’ve sometimes wondered over the years whether I’d imagined it. 1976! Gonna do some searching of that there inter web now. Thank you so much. Big kisses.

GhostOfEscobar

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 20:48 - Apr 3 with 592 viewsjontysnut

Turtle's Progress 1979/80 comedy drama series with a small time villain and his minder opening a safety deposit box each episode. Loved it at the time never seen it since.

Colin's Sandwich with Mel Smith
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 21:25 - Apr 3 with 573 viewsLord_Lucan

Johnny Jarvis

I had a DVD of it and lent it to Dalai Farmer and then he rather selfishly died.

His brother couldn't find it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 22:38 - Apr 3 with 547 viewsChurchman

Colditz. Great series. Always remember the one where the bloke pretends to go mad. Get repatriated and has gone mad.

The Onedin Line. Loved it with a grisly old Captain and a ship called the Charlotte Rhodes.

For something lighter, The Banana Splits. Quality!
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 5:45]
Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 22:53 - Apr 3 with 545 viewsCBBlue

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:20 - Apr 3 by Warkystache

This Life - used to watch it when I came home from the pub - Mid 1990's I think

Moving Story - produced by whichever company replaced Thames Tv in the early 90's, had Warren Clarke and Phil Davis in it - they were house removers.

Clive James on TV - for the Endurance clips.

To the Manor Born

Prisoner Cell Block H - see 'This Life'.

This Life might be on iplayer as BBC4 re-ran the 1st series last month - it took me straight back to my uni days and is still one of my most favourite shows.

I'd also love to see Coupling a comedy from the early 2000's I think and Press Gang which now must be 30 years old which has just depressed me greatly.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 23:14 - Apr 3 with 539 viewsEwan_Oozami

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:33 - Apr 3 by NewcyBlue

Dempsey and Makepeace

Get Some In

Diff’rent Strokes

Ah yes, a young Robert Lindsay was in Get Some In, before he did Citizen Smith - interesting that both his characters had the surname Smith

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 23:19 - Apr 3 with 532 viewsEwan_Oozami

Quiller
Aubrey (the cartoon - written by someone who must have been on LSD at the time)
Crown Court

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 23:23 - Apr 3 with 526 viewsEwan_Oozami

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 19:37 - Apr 3 by NthQldITFC

and Bernard Hepton will always be Toby Esterhase.

1. The martian chronicles
2. What was the name of that miniseries based on Degsy Hatton, with Palin, Daniel Massey, Wolfy Whassisname. - I can never forget the Daleks coming out of the lift in the background "Fornicate, FORNICATE!"

(apologies if already answered) 2. Was GBH, also starred Robert Lindsay, mentioned elsewhere in this thread...
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 23:25]

Anyone think of any Old TV series that you'd like to watch on 23:34 - Apr 3 with 510 viewsDanny_G

You can watch A Very British Coup on All4

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/a-very-british-coup
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024