Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Postponed Indefinitely as Premier League Pledges £125m to EFL and National League 16:20 - Apr 3 with 723 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/38141/football-postponed-indefinitely-as

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Football Postponed Indefinitely as Premier League Pledges £125m to EFL and Nati on 16:58 - Apr 3 with 631 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Huddersfield got £96m alone last year for finishing bottom. So a pledge of £125m for the other 76 clubs?

You'll forgive me if I don't stand up and applaud.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Football Postponed Indefinitely as Premier League Pledges £125m to EFL and Nati on 17:09 - Apr 3 with 618 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Football Postponed Indefinitely as Premier League Pledges £125m to EFL and Nati on 16:58 - Apr 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Huddersfield got £96m alone last year for finishing bottom. So a pledge of £125m for the other 76 clubs?

You'll forgive me if I don't stand up and applaud.

My first thought was how is that going to be split up?

£125M sounds a lot of money but split between 90-odd clubs it isn't going to go far at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Football Postponed Indefinitely as Premier League Pledges £125m to EFL and Nati on 17:11 - Apr 3 with 613 viewsitfc48

It's only an advancement on a future payment so whilst it will plug this gap there will be a large hole in our future income.
Football Postponed Indefinitely as Premier League Pledges £125m to EFL and Nati on 18:41 - Apr 3 with 534 viewsBasuco

So no extra money for the wider football community, for a minute I thought the premier league were going to let their guard down and actually help the EFL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024