Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock 17:49 - Apr 3 with 1277 viewsDubtractor

Fooking hell my brain is fried. A week of home working juggling financial year end, corona virus reactive work and an avalanche of e-mails has done me.

But I'm pretty lucky in the main so shouldn't grumble. Still healthy, fully employed and paid, have a nice garden to pass the time at the weekends etc.

How are we all doing TWTD? Holding onto our sanity? Hope those of you with businesses, or working the gig economy in anyway, are keeping ticking over?

What a pain in the @rse this all is.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:50 - Apr 3 with 1264 viewsFtnfwest

I’ve been frantic with workload this week, glad it’s the weekend. You in the chair? Pint of Ghostie if so please!
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:52 - Apr 3 with 1259 viewsDubtractor

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:50 - Apr 3 by Ftnfwest

I’ve been frantic with workload this week, glad it’s the weekend. You in the chair? Pint of Ghostie if so please!

Here you go

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:54 - Apr 3 with 1249 viewsEwan_Oozami

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:52 - Apr 3 by Dubtractor

Here you go

Got some Brewdog Dead Pony Club on the go currently..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:55 - Apr 3 with 1244 viewsFtnfwest

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:52 - Apr 3 by Dubtractor

Here you go

Cheers, this will upset J2 he hates it
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:56 - Apr 3 with 1245 viewsDubtractor

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:54 - Apr 3 by Ewan_Oozami

Got some Brewdog Dead Pony Club on the go currently..

This is my current companion.

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:56 - Apr 3 with 1247 viewsPecker

That is very kind. I will have a pint of Best and a bag of Dry Roasted thanks. I will gat the next round.
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:58 - Apr 3 with 1236 viewsFtnfwest

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:56 - Apr 3 by Pecker

That is very kind. I will have a pint of Best and a bag of Dry Roasted thanks. I will gat the next round.

Brogan will be along at 7, just a heads up
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:00 - Apr 3 with 1227 viewsPecker

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:58 - Apr 3 by Ftnfwest

I'll fetch my crash helmet.
Login to get fewer ads

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:01 - Apr 3 with 1222 viewsDubtractor

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:55 - Apr 3 by Ftnfwest

Cheers, this will upset J2 he hates it

J2 would probably stick a flake in it, given his culinary prowess.

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:05 - Apr 3 with 1208 viewsazuremerlangus

Pretty much in the same boat as you - apart from the financial bit your OP fits me like a glove too.

The thing that has got to me is dealing with some HR issues - the f*ckwittery of some members of the human race is astonishing.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:19 - Apr 3 with 1171 viewsbrogansnose

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 17:58 - Apr 3 by Ftnfwest

Brogan is here now baby and I'm putting this on the juke box.

Pint of Snakey Dubbers its been more of a week than last week but its fine cos Pecker is giving me a lift home in his ambulance. Get them sirens and lights fired up now top dog.
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:22 - Apr 3 with 1162 viewsPecker

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:19 - Apr 3 by brogansnose

Pint of Snakey Dubbers its been more of a week than last week but its fine cos Pecker is giving me a lift home in his ambulance. Get them sirens and lights fired up now top dog.

Not that kind of ambulance I'm afraid and I would NEVER drink and drive. I will help you home later though, should the need arise. I've just put a bit of Transvision Vamp on to get us all in the mood. My round next Brogan mate, what would you like?
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:25 - Apr 3 with 1153 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm on my third one of these.

Or is it fourth? Is it only 6.25? Anyine know what day it is today? No? Me neither.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:26 - Apr 3 with 1144 viewsDubtractor

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:19 - Apr 3 by brogansnose

I wonder what BPM you'd need to match the sequencing on ambulance lights?

I'm going for some ploddy 120bpm house. The word ploddy isn't meant to be detrimental here.

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:30 - Apr 3 with 1125 viewsbrogansnose

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:22 - Apr 3 by Pecker

Not that kind of ambulance I'm afraid and I would NEVER drink and drive. I will help you home later though, should the need arise. I've just put a bit of Transvision Vamp on to get us all in the mood. My round next Brogan mate, what would you like?

Fosters with Aspalls. Fosters is made to go with cider and little else.

As an aside, wtf is it with people buying and emptying shops of toilet rolls and beer ? Surely the shops should be clear of All Bran instead ?

Before I get lairy, hope your week first week out was good, oh, and 'er from TV bought me a pint in the Moscow Arms down Westbourne Park years ago. Nice girl.
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:35 - Apr 3 with 1114 viewsPecker

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:30 - Apr 3 by brogansnose

As an aside, wtf is it with people buying and emptying shops of toilet rolls and beer ? Surely the shops should be clear of All Bran instead ?

Before I get lairy, hope your week first week out was good, oh, and 'er from TV bought me a pint in the Moscow Arms down Westbourne Park years ago. Nice girl.

You met Wendy James ? I was so in love with her when I was younger. Fair play. Got you a double order, feeling flush.
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:40 - Apr 3 with 1102 viewsFtnfwest

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:30 - Apr 3 by brogansnose

You were born lairy. The best snakey is Devon scrumpy and carlsberg special brew, or so I’m told
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:45 - Apr 3 with 1090 viewsbrogansnose

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:35 - Apr 3 by Pecker

You met Wendy James ? I was so in love with her when I was younger. Fair play. Got you a double order, feeling flush.

It was only briefly but I remember her - I was probably very, very dwunk so memory is a bit hazy- as being absolutely delightful.

Cheers, what you drinking Pecks ?
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:45 - Apr 3 with 1089 viewsDubtractor

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:40 - Apr 3 by Ftnfwest

You were born lairy. The best snakey is Devon scrumpy and carlsberg special brew, or so I’m told

I remember seeing our old head of 6th form (whilst we were still at 6th form) in shop buying 4 cans each of special brew and super strength cider. That looked like a snakebite headache from hell.

It also made me suspect that he didn't really enjoy his life/job.

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:49 - Apr 3 with 1079 viewsbrogansnose

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:40 - Apr 3 by Ftnfwest

Last time we did Leicester away I went on the Snakey and the pub we stopped in was doing some daft scrumpy fest. Anyway, top half of my body was fine but my bloody legs wouldn't work !

Did you know its illegal, or at least frowned upon, to serve Snakey in a pub so you have to mix your own . Its not a good idea really.
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:56 - Apr 3 with 1068 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Last week (in work on Monday and expecting to get sent home but never happening and then working from home with Mrs NSB also doing so while we tried to home educate 2 children as well) was the longest week I can ever remember. Possibly rivalled by my first week in work as a newly-qualified teacher.

This week has been better. The stir-craziness is worse but wife having been furloughed and finishing work for Easter yesterday have helped. Also been good to keep some sort of routine and Zoom some people I would regularly see.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:56 - Apr 3 with 1066 viewsFtnfwest

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:49 - Apr 3 by brogansnose

Last time we did Leicester away I went on the Snakey and the pub we stopped in was doing some daft scrumpy fest. Anyway, top half of my body was fine but my bloody legs wouldn't work !

Did you know its illegal, or at least frowned upon, to serve Snakey in a pub so you have to mix your own . Its not a good idea really.

Yes indeed, and as for purple nasties...
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:57 - Apr 3 with 1063 viewsPecker

I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 18:45 - Apr 3 by brogansnose

It was only briefly but I remember her - I was probably very, very dwunk so memory is a bit hazy- as being absolutely delightful.

Cheers, what you drinking Pecks ?

So jealous. I will stick to Best, cheers.
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 19:01 - Apr 3 with 1046 viewsPecker

Somebody shut Callis up. This is a politics free establishment.
I declare it beer and peanuts o'clock on 19:15 - Apr 3 with 1017 viewsNthQldITFC

Sorry (again)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024