Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! 21:19 - Apr 3 with 3911 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 21:22 - Apr 3 with 2218 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 21:41 - Apr 3 with 2189 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Being somewhat of an old git and the original recording being on one of the first albums I bought (and therefore Sandy Denny breaking my young heart) it doesn't sit quite right but nevertheless …

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 22:03 - Apr 3 with 2158 viewsWeWereZombies

[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 22:07]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 22:03 - Apr 3 with 2158 viewsEireannach_gorm

Not cheap dwarves?

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 22:19 - Apr 3 with 2132 viewsWeWereZombies

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 23:53 - Apr 3 with 2097 viewsjaykay

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 08:57 - Apr 4 with 2016 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 09:03 - Apr 4 with 2007 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 09:35 - Apr 4 with 1989 viewsericclacton

I'm hoping to get into the Fannyzone today.

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 09:40 - Apr 4 with 1983 viewsericclacton

Two for the price of Juan.

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 09:47 - Apr 4 with 1980 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 09:56 - Apr 4 with 1973 viewsWeWereZombies

A man who could answer two questions, What instrument do you have? and I can only offer you one of a selection of rubbish lagers, what will you have?, in one sentence:

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:09 - Apr 4 with 1965 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 09:56 - Apr 4 by WeWereZombies

A man who could answer two questions, What instrument do you have? and I can only offer you one of a selection of rubbish lagers, what will you have?, in one sentence:

I have fourteen instruments and i will have a pint of Hansa, but honestly that's gone right over my head, could you explain please but very slowly.

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:32 - Apr 4 with 1946 viewsWeWereZombies

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:09 - Apr 4 by ericclacton

I have fourteen instruments and i will have a pint of Hansa, but honestly that's gone right over my head, could you explain please but very slowly.

'Mine's a harp'

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:35 - Apr 4 with 1944 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:09 - Apr 4 by ericclacton

I get it sorry a bit early for my head. Harp lager and harp, I have eight harps at the mo.

Do you remember Hansa?

[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 10:38]
Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:47 - Apr 4 with 1932 viewsWeWereZombies

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:35 - Apr 4 by ericclacton

I get it sorry a bit early for my head. Harp lager and harp, I have eight harps at the mo.

Do you remember Hansa?

I know someone who bought Phil May's old harmonicas and then got them professionally cleaned before playing them. Sensible now I guess, Sunderland supporter (my friend, not Phil May...as far as I know)

[edit] Yep, I remember Hansa - I almost posted a Bowie video called 'The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell' and Bowie, of course, recorded some albums at Hansa by the Wall - spooky...
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 10:53]

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:50 - Apr 4 with 1931 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:35 - Apr 4 by ericclacton

Do you remember Hansa?

The weather is good what are you up to today, nothing to do with carotts i hope, for me if there is know fannyzone i'm going to take to the back yard and chill, a bit later i might try and dent my malt whiskey bottle not in a mad way, just enough to make me hear whats going on around me, jesus don't i waffle on sometimes it's no surprise i'm on my third neighbour.

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:56 - Apr 4 with 1923 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:47 - Apr 4 by WeWereZombies

I know someone who bought Phil May's old harmonicas and then got them professionally cleaned before playing them. Sensible now I guess, Sunderland supporter (my friend, not Phil May...as far as I know)

[edit] Yep, I remember Hansa - I almost posted a Bowie video called 'The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell' and Bowie, of course, recorded some albums at Hansa by the Wall - spooky...
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 10:53]

They were probably unplayable,

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 13:36 - Apr 4 with 1891 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 19:34 - Apr 4 with 1851 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 19:37 - Apr 4 with 1849 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 19:41 - Apr 4 with 1844 viewsericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 20:00 - Apr 4 with 1822 viewsjaykay

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 23:09 - Apr 4 with 1784 viewsWeWereZombies

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 09:47 - Apr 4 by ericclacton

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 12:45 - Apr 5 with 1725 viewsEireannach_gorm

Economy..........Italian man irate after being short changed!!! on 10:50 - Apr 4 by ericclacton

The weather is good what are you up to today, nothing to do with carotts i hope, for me if there is know fannyzone i'm going to take to the back yard and chill, a bit later i might try and dent my malt whiskey bottle not in a mad way, just enough to make me hear whats going on around me, jesus don't i waffle on sometimes it's no surprise i'm on my third neighbour.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

In the same vein, Hozier produced a stunner here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024