Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer 21:22 - Apr 3 with 3054 viewsElderGrizzly

Good job they didn’t do anything like that to those who even looked the wrong way at Jeremy 🙄

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/apr/03/keir-starmer-poised-to-be-annou
Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 21:35 - Apr 3 with 1817 viewsSwansea_Blue

They need purging, unless they can give up their hero worship and reagin some reason and an ability to think critically.

Hopefully he'll give people a chance; many bridges to be rebuilt in that mess of a party.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 21:38 - Apr 3 with 1808 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 21:35 - Apr 3 by Swansea_Blue

They need purging, unless they can give up their hero worship and reagin some reason and an ability to think critically.

Hopefully he'll give people a chance; many bridges to be rebuilt in that mess of a party.

I fully expect he’ll keep RLB in a fairly prominent position, as it keeps Momentum from his door.
Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 21:40 - Apr 3 with 1800 viewsitfcjoe

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 21:38 - Apr 3 by ElderGrizzly

I fully expect he’ll keep RLB in a fairly prominent position, as it keeps Momentum from his door.

And she’s done a good job on green new deal and deserves to continue with it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 21:51 - Apr 3 with 1776 viewsfactual_blue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 21:35 - Apr 3 by Swansea_Blue

Not unlike the ERG then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:31 - Apr 4 with 1601 viewsBrixtonBlue

I thought we'd seen the end of your daily attacks on Corbyn. He was soundly beaten. You got what you wanted. Is there any need to keep kicking a dead horse?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:40 - Apr 4 with 1592 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:31 - Apr 4 by BrixtonBlue

I thought we'd seen the end of your daily attacks on Corbyn. He was soundly beaten. You got what you wanted. Is there any need to keep kicking a dead horse?

It's not really an attack on JC, it's an observation about some of his supporters.

It's pointing out the hypocrisy of some of his supporters for saying they are worried about something which they themselves promoted under JC's leadership.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:40 - Apr 4 with 1590 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:31 - Apr 4 by BrixtonBlue

Daily attacks? Ha ha. If i’d got what I wanted we’d have a Labour Government/coalition.

It about equals your daily updates to us that you have a girlfriend tbh
Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:42 - Apr 4 with 1583 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:40 - Apr 4 by StokieBlue

It's not really an attack on JC, it's an observation about some of his supporters.

It's pointing out the hypocrisy of some of his supporters for saying they are worried about something which they themselves promoted under JC's leadership.

SB

Well, yes. Anyone with a sense of bi-partisanship can see that.

This time it isn’t just his supporters in Momentum, but MPs!
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:42 - Apr 4 with 1581 viewsBrixtonBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:40 - Apr 4 by StokieBlue

SB

Ok, it's attacking the whole Corbyn regime rather than him alone. My point still stands. Bored of it now.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:45 - Apr 4 with 1575 viewsBrixtonBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:40 - Apr 4 by ElderGrizzly

Daily attacks? Ha ha. If i’d got what I wanted we’d have a Labour Government/coalition.

It about equals your daily updates to us that you have a girlfriend tbh

You absolute liar.

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:47 - Apr 4 with 1575 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:42 - Apr 4 by BrixtonBlue

Ok, it's attacking the whole Corbyn regime rather than him alone. My point still stands. Bored of it now.

It really doesn't stand.

You just don't want to face the reality of what happened. People were forced out to make way for people who supported JC.

People who perpetuated that now moaning it could happen to them is unbelievable hypocrisy. Thanks for the down arrow though - shows you aren't willing to actually look at the realities of the situation.

SB
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 9:48]

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:58 - Apr 4 with 1546 viewsBrixtonBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:47 - Apr 4 by StokieBlue

It really doesn't stand.

You just don't want to face the reality of what happened. People were forced out to make way for people who supported JC.

People who perpetuated that now moaning it could happen to them is unbelievable hypocrisy. Thanks for the down arrow though - shows you aren't willing to actually look at the realities of the situation.

SB
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 9:48]

I down arrowed the fact that you said it's not really an attack on JC, which I took to be pedantic. In a roundabout way it is, and Grizzly spent the entire election posting similar stuff.

My point is it's not necessary anymore. Corbyn lost, heavily. What is the point of continuing to kick the Labour Party? And what was the point of his OP other than to do that?

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:02 - Apr 4 with 1527 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 09:58 - Apr 4 by BrixtonBlue

I down arrowed the fact that you said it's not really an attack on JC, which I took to be pedantic. In a roundabout way it is, and Grizzly spent the entire election posting similar stuff.

My point is it's not necessary anymore. Corbyn lost, heavily. What is the point of continuing to kick the Labour Party? And what was the point of his OP other than to do that?

Should people also stop criticising the Tories? You'd be very quick to point out hypocrisy in other parties.

They are the opposition and as such are valid for criticism when appropriate.

SB

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:08 - Apr 4 with 1508 viewshampstead_blue

Karma.

Revenge, a dish best enjoyed cold......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:10 - Apr 4 with 1510 viewsBloomBlue

It is Corbyn's last day as Labour leader so I will add in a positive he was passionate about what he believed in and never waived from those beliefs.
Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:12 - Apr 4 with 1504 viewsBrixtonBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:02 - Apr 4 by StokieBlue

Should people also stop criticising the Tories? You'd be very quick to point out hypocrisy in other parties.

They are the opposition and as such are valid for criticism when appropriate.

SB

The Tories are in power with a huge majority, so no, of course people shouldn't stop criticising them.

"You'd be very quick to point out hypocrisy in other parties."
Would I? Have you got any evidence for this? There was hypocrisy in the Liberals... where are the posts from me attacking them?

I don't bother because they're irrelevant.

The Labour Party are irrelevant too, for a good few years now. I see no point in continuing these attacks - particularly on the long since destroyed Corbyn regime.

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:14 - Apr 4 with 1496 viewsSwansea_Blue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 21:51 - Apr 3 by factual_blue

Not unlike the ERG then.

They need feather and tarring, by Nanny.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:16 - Apr 4 with 1488 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:10 - Apr 4 by BloomBlue

It is Corbyn's last day as Labour leader so I will add in a positive he was passionate about what he believed in and never waived from those beliefs.

anyone who knew anything about him before 2015 could have predicted the outcome of his leadership. at least now he can rejoin all of those facebook groups he had to quit when leader.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:18 - Apr 4 with 1488 viewssparks

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:12 - Apr 4 by BrixtonBlue

The Tories are in power with a huge majority, so no, of course people shouldn't stop criticising them.

Would I? Have you got any evidence for this? There was hypocrisy in the Liberals... where are the posts from me attacking them?

The Labour Party are irrelevant too, for a good few years now. I see no point in continuing these attacks - particularly on the long since destroyed Corbyn regime.

I think you are off on a complete illogical track here.

Its a current story about people worrying that they will be purged. Its entirely appropriate to comment on it- and is actively driven by the departure of Corbyn (and his prior behaviour) rather than becoming irrelevant because of it.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:22 - Apr 4 with 1470 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:12 - Apr 4 by BrixtonBlue

The a Labour Party are far from irrelevant.

The Tories have a massive Majority and the country needs a strong credible opposition to hold them to account.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:23 - Apr 4 with 1466 viewsBrixtonBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:18 - Apr 4 by sparks

I think you are off on a complete illogical track here.

Its a current story about people worrying that they will be purged. Its entirely appropriate to comment on it- and is actively driven by the departure of Corbyn (and his prior behaviour) rather than becoming irrelevant because of it.

"and his prior behaviour"

Hmm, yet Stokie has just said it isn't an attack on Corbyn.

Interesting.

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:29 - Apr 4 with 1451 viewssparks

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:23 - Apr 4 by BrixtonBlue

Interesting.

Ridiculous. Seriously.

Under his leadership, many folks were purged (or at least consider themselves to have been purged).

The people most closely alligned to him are concerned they may now face similar.

In what way is this some sort of obsessive, persistent and irreelvant attack? Take a breath and step away- your position on this is absurd.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:33 - Apr 4 with 1438 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:23 - Apr 4 by BrixtonBlue

Interesting.

You're going to need a bigger shovel if you carry on down this route.

Can you honestly not see it's fair to point of the hypocrisy of their position?

SB

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:41 - Apr 4 with 1415 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:33 - Apr 4 by StokieBlue

You're going to need a bigger shovel if you carry on down this route.

Can you honestly not see it's fair to point of the hypocrisy of their position?

SB

I’m sure Luciana Berger sees the irony in their position.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 10:47 - Apr 4 with 1404 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn's opponents purged themselves, remember? I'm sure you and others made a big thing of it at the time.

Here's his first cabinet:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/14/jeremy-corbyn-labour-shadow-cab

Hardly Corbyn marginalising his opponents. Then many resigned in order to force a leadership election remember?

Starmer at least seems to be aware of this and crucially didn't play up to this pathetic narrative of innocent Labour MPs under attack from Corbyn and his henchmen.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024