Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. 08:42 - Apr 4 with 572 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 09:55 - Apr 4 with 528 viewsbritbiker

Rush working man has been my life for the last 30 years.

However the last two weeks it more like

Pantera walk. The only exercise im allowed every day during the lockdown.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 13:17]
Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 10:26 - Apr 4 with 517 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Featuring Papa John Creech on violin...

The original...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 10:29 - Apr 4 with 511 viewsMarinerisGod

This is my actual career currently

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 10:33 - Apr 4 with 501 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 10:29 - Apr 4 by MarinerisGod

This is my actual career currently

Welcome back, MiG. Hope you are well.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 10:49 - Apr 4 with 487 viewsMarinerisGod

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 10:33 - Apr 4 by Tangledupin_Blue

Welcome back, MiG. Hope you are well.

I'm better than most not as good as some :)

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 10:50 - Apr 4 with 483 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 10:55 - Apr 4 with 478 viewsfactual_blue

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 10:49 - Apr 4 by MarinerisGod

I'm better than most not as good as some :)

Lovely to see you back

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 11:02 - Apr 4 with 477 viewsBlueBadger

On a bad day, Body Count...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 11:19 - Apr 4 with 469 viewsNewcyBlue

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 13:12 - Apr 4 with 442 viewsfactual_blue

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 11:19 - Apr 4 by NewcyBlue

Songs or Musicians that describe your job or career. on 13:40 - Apr 4 with 412 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024