Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic 11:21 - Apr 4 with 730 viewsgiant_stow

and how not to beat yourself up: https://www.chronicle.com/article/Why-You-Should-Ignore-All-That/248366

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 13:04 - Apr 4 with 672 viewsLeaky

Easy pretend its a trial retirement.
Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 13:11 - Apr 4 with 664 viewslowhouseblue

i feel guilty abut how easy i'm finding it. work has been insanely busy, but i'm at home somewhere that i can walk for miles without getting within 100m of anyone and i have lots of stuff to do. and the weather's glorious. i know it must be 1000 times worse for anyone who doesn't have the structure / security of ongoing work and anyone who is stuck in a city. plus labour's corpse has made it's first twitch of returning life.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 13:47 - Apr 4 with 632 viewsEwan_Oozami

I've learned not to beat myself up because I couldn't manage a 10 pager on electrical puns!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 14:14 - Apr 4 with 601 viewsgiant_stow

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 13:11 - Apr 4 by lowhouseblue

i feel guilty abut how easy i'm finding it. work has been insanely busy, but i'm at home somewhere that i can walk for miles without getting within 100m of anyone and i have lots of stuff to do. and the weather's glorious. i know it must be 1000 times worse for anyone who doesn't have the structure / security of ongoing work and anyone who is stuck in a city. plus labour's corpse has made it's first twitch of returning life.

No need for guilt - its nice to hear from someone prospering!

I too have been busy so far, but do miss the norfolk countryside. The local park will be packed today too, although its those in gardenless flats i feel most sorry for.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 14:37 - Apr 4 with 575 viewssolemio

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 13:04 - Apr 4 by Leaky

Easy pretend its a trial retirement.

I can assure you that retirement does not normally feel anything like the current situation!
Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 15:08 - Apr 4 with 551 viewsfactual_blue

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 13:47 - Apr 4 by Ewan_Oozami

I've learned not to beat myself up because I couldn't manage a 10 pager on electrical puns!

Wire you thinking like that?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 18:44 - Apr 4 with 511 viewsEwan_Oozami

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 15:08 - Apr 4 by factual_blue

Wire you thinking like that?

Electrical puns in the electrical pun thread please.. :-)

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 19:47 - Apr 4 with 484 viewsfabian_illness

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 18:44 - Apr 4 by Ewan_Oozami

Electrical puns in the electrical pun thread please.. :-)

Are you cable to tell me what that thread is called please
Login to get fewer ads

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 20:13 - Apr 4 with 462 viewsEwan_Oozami

Excellent article about how to mentally handle the pandemic on 19:47 - Apr 4 by fabian_illness

Are you cable to tell me what that thread is called please

"Today I'll be wrapping myself in electrical tape"

Blame Facters, he started it....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024