Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funny yet tragic at the same time. 11:58 - Apr 4 with 892 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52164358
Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 12:05 - Apr 4 with 844 viewsEdwardStone

I have just been viewing a YouTube vid by some religious nut-job who is claiming that he used to be the boss of Vodaphone

All utter sh1te, but obviously getting people fired up and angry.

I think that it is kind of understandable for folks to want to have something or someone to blame for this virus, but setting fire to stuff and abusing telecom workers ain't the way forward

Any chance we could get Stokie to give us the dimensions/build plans for his tin-foil hat...the one he used to wear in his avatar?
Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 12:09 - Apr 4 with 835 viewsStokieBlue

This behaviour is starting to get on my nerves, there needs to be a way to stop this unscientific nonsense getting out there and being believed by people.

Better education is obviously the correct way but that's not easy for people who aren't still at school.

I mean seriously, how can a wave at a given frequency cause a virus. Some of them are even saying viruses can communicate via radio waves. What a bunch of idiots:

https://fullfact.org/health/5G-not-accelerating-coronavirus/

Really The Star need to look at themselves for printing this nonsense as well but then what can we expect from rags like that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 12:30 - Apr 4 with 784 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine the changes we could bring around if people got this upset about real problems and not half-baked pretend ones...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 12:45 - Apr 4 with 755 viewsDanTheMan

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 12:09 - Apr 4 by StokieBlue

This behaviour is starting to get on my nerves, there needs to be a way to stop this unscientific nonsense getting out there and being believed by people.

Better education is obviously the correct way but that's not easy for people who aren't still at school.

I mean seriously, how can a wave at a given frequency cause a virus. Some of them are even saying viruses can communicate via radio waves. What a bunch of idiots:

Really The Star need to look at themselves for printing this nonsense as well but then what can we expect from rags like that.

SB

My partners mother believes in this, which is a shame as she is a lovely lady generally. Just into conspiracy stuff.

This just feels like recycled nonsense. The same stuff was said about 4G, 3G, mobile phone signals, microwaves, wifi etc.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 12:52 - Apr 4 with 743 viewsNthQldITFC

"...the other claims the virus is somehow using the network's radio waves to communicate and pick victims, accelerating its spread."

Couldn't we make little tin foil hats, and somehow trick the virus into wearing them? That would quéer it's pitch.

Do proponents of 'theories' like this think it's dark humour or something? I just can't believe that even the most ill-educated of morons could see it as anything other than ridiculousness squared. Terrifying.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 12:59 - Apr 4 with 726 viewsNthQldITFC

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 12:30 - Apr 4 by monytowbray

Imagine the changes we could bring around if people got this upset about real problems and not half-baked pretend ones...

Here is a real problem which I would like you all to consider and pass on to your friends; the combined effects of cutting down trees (clearing ground cover) and driving around too much in over-sized cars and aeroplanes (warming up the earth, cos the exhaust pipes are too hot or something), are creating the ideal conditions for 5G masts to germinate deep underground and sprout. These masts are, as we know, causing the chromaviris to spread and we'll all be dead next week.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 13:14 - Apr 4 with 701 viewsMarinerisGod

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 12:09 - Apr 4 by StokieBlue

SB

Although if you studied this a bit more indepth it's not a virus they are saying is being transmitted. A lot is getting lost in translation to the less eloquent who are then tweeting etc.
What is actually being said, is that EMR causes cell disruption and as a result cells jettison exosomes out to attack the poisoning elements. Research into the covid19 cells and exosomes, has shown they look extremely similar and could easily be mistaken for each other, or are covid19 is exosomes fighting an intruder and have just been misidentified. There isn't enough research on what 5G may or may not put out in terms EMR, but just looking at the frequency range it is working in suggests it is uncomfortably close to the area the military have developed to fry people. Also doesn't help the case that the first places to roll it out on mass weer Wuhan, Milan, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Seville numerous london hospitals and most cruise ships.
So yes there are people out there tweeting who have cottoned onto the notion of 5G being an issue but are articulating what has been put forward by the more researched far from accurately.
For any party to say that they know what is causing this outbreak of illness is folly at this point. although 5G is as plausible as saying someone ate a bat.

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 13:16 - Apr 4 with 695 viewsfactual_blue

Fortunately stupidity knows no boundaries

https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/Pets-do-not-need-disinfecting-after-

(So far as I can tell, it isn't an April Fool, despite the date. The vet exists and practices in Sciez)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 16:01 - Apr 4 with 596 viewsBlueBadger

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 13:14 - Apr 4 by MarinerisGod

Although if you studied this a bit more indepth it's not a virus they are saying is being transmitted. A lot is getting lost in translation to the less eloquent who are then tweeting etc.
What is actually being said, is that EMR causes cell disruption and as a result cells jettison exosomes out to attack the poisoning elements. Research into the covid19 cells and exosomes, has shown they look extremely similar and could easily be mistaken for each other, or are covid19 is exosomes fighting an intruder and have just been misidentified. There isn't enough research on what 5G may or may not put out in terms EMR, but just looking at the frequency range it is working in suggests it is uncomfortably close to the area the military have developed to fry people. Also doesn't help the case that the first places to roll it out on mass weer Wuhan, Milan, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Seville numerous london hospitals and most cruise ships.
So yes there are people out there tweeting who have cottoned onto the notion of 5G being an issue but are articulating what has been put forward by the more researched far from accurately.
For any party to say that they know what is causing this outbreak of illness is folly at this point. although 5G is as plausible as saying someone ate a bat.

5G is considerably less plausible, given that the amount of radiation you'd need to weaken immune systems to that extent is far, far, far in excess of the amount that 5G puts out. Hell, the amount you receive from a day outdoors gardening on a mild day is far in excess of the amount of radiation you receive from 5G.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 16:10]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 16:25 - Apr 4 with 554 viewsMarinerisGod

Funny yet tragic at the same time. on 16:01 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

5G is considerably less plausible, given that the amount of radiation you'd need to weaken immune systems to that extent is far, far, far in excess of the amount that 5G puts out. Hell, the amount you receive from a day outdoors gardening on a mild day is far in excess of the amount of radiation you receive from 5G.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 16:10]

"He ate a dodgy bat" has got to be up there along side "yeah I slipped on a wet floor and the nozzle got stuck up there"

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024