Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight 09:36 - Apr 5 with 627 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.facebook.com/PrivateEyeNews/

These people are called idiots and BB is their leader.
Poll: Is the the UK government
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:54 - Apr 5 with 569 viewsr2d2

I dont think lan Hislop likes anyone or anything. He seems to take a swipe at everything. Id like to know what he actually likes about this country at all nowadays.
The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:56 - Apr 5 with 556 viewsBlueBadger

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:54 - Apr 5 by r2d2

I dont think lan Hislop likes anyone or anything. He seems to take a swipe at everything. Id like to know what he actually likes about this country at all nowadays.

Ian Hislop doesn't write the MD column, which this is taken from.

These people are called idiots and BB is their leader.
Poll: Is the the UK government
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:56 - Apr 5 with 557 viewsfooters

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:54 - Apr 5 by r2d2

You mean he's being even-handed?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Who is the best King?

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 11:01 - Apr 5 with 443 viewsEwan_Oozami

Only paper media I read nowadays..

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended.
Poll: How do you view the TWTD forum?

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 11:13 - Apr 5 with 419 viewsEdwardStone

I have met Ian on a few occasions; he is a charming, funny and interesting guy

He has a keen eye and a sharp tongue for those he suspects of using bullsh*t and bluster to get their way

I am certain that he admires much about our country....but maybe not our politicians response to the current CV situation
The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 11:35 - Apr 5 with 369 viewsWeWereZombies

He likes Britain's Victorian philanthropists apparently:

http://jvc.oup.com/2011/06/07/victorians-and-the-big-society-some-reimaginings-a

Poll: People who like battenberg cake are the most wonderful people in the World

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020