Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight 09:36 - Apr 5 with 829 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.facebook.com/PrivateEyeNews/

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:54 - Apr 5 with 771 viewsr2d2

I dont think lan Hislop likes anyone or anything. He seems to take a swipe at everything. Id like to know what he actually likes about this country at all nowadays.
The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:56 - Apr 5 with 758 viewsBlueBadger

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:54 - Apr 5 by r2d2

I dont think lan Hislop likes anyone or anything. He seems to take a swipe at everything. Id like to know what he actually likes about this country at all nowadays.

Ian Hislop doesn't write the MD column, which this is taken from.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:56 - Apr 5 with 759 viewsfooters

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 09:54 - Apr 5 by r2d2

You mean he's being even-handed?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 11:01 - Apr 5 with 645 viewsEwan_Oozami

Only paper media I read nowadays..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 11:13 - Apr 5 with 621 viewsEdwardStone

I have met Ian on a few occasions; he is a charming, funny and interesting guy

He has a keen eye and a sharp tongue for those he suspects of using bullsh*t and bluster to get their way

I am certain that he admires much about our country....but maybe not our politicians response to the current CV situation
The Eye is pretty scathing, even for the Eye, this fortnight on 11:35 - Apr 5 with 571 viewsWeWereZombies

He likes Britain's Victorian philanthropists apparently:

http://jvc.oup.com/2011/06/07/victorians-and-the-big-society-some-reimaginings-a

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024