Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really decent footy quiz question below. 09:50 - Apr 5 with 1858 viewsartsbossbeard

6 teams have won the title during the premier league era. Name the player who has played for 4 of those teams but never won the league.

Virtual pint to the first correct answer.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:05 - Apr 5 with 1787 viewshoppy

That’s a good question. Can’t think of many that have moved around the top clubs much. Is it Robbie Fowler, but he might’ve only played for 3 of them?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:07 - Apr 5 with 1778 viewsm14_blue

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:05 - Apr 5 by hoppy

That’s a good question. Can’t think of many that have moved around the top clubs much. Is it Robbie Fowler, but he might’ve only played for 3 of them?

He’s only played for City hasn’t he?
Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:07 - Apr 5 with 1774 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anelka?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:07 - Apr 5 with 1774 viewsartsbossbeard

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:05 - Apr 5 by hoppy

Sorry Hops, you'll have to get your own virtual beer.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:07 - Apr 5 with 1769 viewsartsbossbeard

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:07 - Apr 5 by GlasgowBlue

Anelka?

Sorry, no.

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:09 - Apr 5 with 1761 viewshoppy

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:07 - Apr 5 by m14_blue

He’s only played for City hasn’t he?

And Blackburn. He was at Liverpool, but I forgot they’d not won the premier league.

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:12 - Apr 5 with 1733 viewsGlasgowBlue

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:07 - Apr 5 by artsbossbeard

Sorry, no.

Paul Dickov
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 10:12]

Iron Lion Zion

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:12 - Apr 5 with 1731 viewsTractorCam

Did they actually play through the premier league era? Not like someone retired for Chelsea in 1994

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:12 - Apr 5 with 1718 viewsartsbossbeard

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:12 - Apr 5 by GlasgowBlue

Paul Dickov

Winner!!

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:16 - Apr 5 with 1687 viewsGlasgowBlue

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:12 - Apr 5 by artsbossbeard

Winner!!

Yay! I never win these sort of things.

Iron Lion Zion

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:19 - Apr 5 with 1670 viewsPecker

Peter Beardsley ?
Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:20 - Apr 5 with 1661 viewsDubtractor

James Milner?

Obviously wrong anyway, but forgot that Leeds won the league the year before the prom started.

Oh, and the fact that Liverpool haven't won the league in that time either.

Dreadful effort that.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 10:23]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:24 - Apr 5 with 1634 viewshoppy

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:20 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

James Milner?

Obviously wrong anyway, but forgot that Leeds won the league the year before the prom started.

Oh, and the fact that Liverpool haven't won the league in that time either.

Dreadful effort that.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 10:23]

If Leeds had won it the year the premier league started, then Dickov would’ve played for 5 of the 7 winners, without having won it himself!

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:36 - Apr 5 with 1592 viewsNthQldITFC

Not Graham Harbey is it?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:36 - Apr 5 with 1590 viewsKeno

Is the Paul Lambert?

He played for some big clubs

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:47 - Apr 5 with 1548 viewsGlasgowBlue

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:24 - Apr 5 by hoppy

If Leeds had won it the year the premier league started, then Dickov would’ve played for 5 of the 7 winners, without having won it himself!

After I failed with Anelka logic dictated it had to be somebody who played for Leicester when they were not at their best. I recalled that Dickov started at Arsenal, played for city, Leicester and Blackburn.

It reminds me of when Chelsea fans started singing at Jason Cundy “where were you when we were sh1te”? And he replied “playing for you”

Iron Lion Zion

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:48 - Apr 5 with 1548 viewsfactual_blue

Is it L'Oreal's finest, Monsieur David Ginola?

Edit

No, it isn't.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 10:50]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:53 - Apr 5 with 1519 viewsfactual_blue

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:09 - Apr 5 by hoppy

And Blackburn. He was at Liverpool, but I forgot they’d not won the premier league.

David Batty rejected his League winners medal at Blackburn because he didn't think his contribution to the win was sufficient to warrant it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 13:01 - Apr 5 with 1402 viewsPendejo

Really decent footy quiz question below. on 10:12 - Apr 5 by GlasgowBlue

Paul Dickov

Possibly THE most important player in Massive Citeh's history

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024