Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. 19:40 - Apr 5 with 708 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

...lack of protective equipment for hospital and care workers or too many people down narrow country lanes.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 20:14 - Apr 5 with 647 viewsPinewoodblue

The correct answer is people sunbathing.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 20:17 - Apr 5 with 642 viewsbluelagos

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 20:14 - Apr 5 by Pinewoodblue

What about cyclists staying out on empty roads for more than an hour? Or dog walkers driving to empty moorlands to walk their dogs?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 20:21 - Apr 5 with 624 viewsSwansea_Blue

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 20:17 - Apr 5 by bluelagos

What about cyclists staying out on empty roads for more than an hour? Or dog walkers driving to empty moorlands to walk their dogs?

I’ve heard that cyclists staying out for a second beyond 1 hour are the devil’s spawn and should burn in Hell for eternity.

It’s stupid if you ask me. Any cyclist staying out for more than an hour is in a world of butt pain already and probably couldn’t give a sh*t about Hell’s eternal damnation!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 20:25 - Apr 5 with 611 viewsbluelagos

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 20:21 - Apr 5 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve heard that cyclists staying out for a second beyond 1 hour are the devil’s spawn and should burn in Hell for eternity.

It’s stupid if you ask me. Any cyclist staying out for more than an hour is in a world of butt pain already and probably couldn’t give a sh*t about Hell’s eternal damnation!

Yer bum really does get used to it :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 22:27 - Apr 5 with 519 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 20:21 - Apr 5 by Swansea_Blue

Saw what must have been about a 6 year old out on the Fram to Sax road cycling with Mum today...a road that would usually be too dangerous...loved it! In many ways life has been more 'human' of late.

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 22:28 - Apr 5 with 515 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 20:14 - Apr 5 by Pinewoodblue

But if you let one person......

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 22:35 - Apr 5 with 503 viewsGlasgowBlue

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 22:27 - Apr 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Saw what must have been about a 6 year old out on the Fram to Sax road cycling with Mum today...a road that would usually be too dangerous...loved it! In many ways life has been more 'human' of late.

The roads seem to be the safest place for us runners lately. Less chance of seeing a car on the road than a dog walker on the path.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 22:54 - Apr 5 with 476 viewsEwan_Oozami

Still trying to figure out what causes more deaths.. on 22:27 - Apr 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

True, but those drivers who are still out and about (not including branded delivery drivers in this, they have trackers!) are driving like utter lunatics!

That would be the biggest danger out cycling at the moment - the Romain Grosjeans of Suffolk..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024