Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? 20:03 - Apr 5 with 2335 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A bit concerned to say the least.
Unanswered PM...and my Mum's experience suggests that you can think you are ok and then get a whole lot worse!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 2006 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Trust he is OK. Hope you hear from him soon.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 1998 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone have any idea when he was last online?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:44 - Apr 5 with 1994 viewsPhilTWTD

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:43 - Apr 5 by gainsboroughblue

Anyone have any idea when he was last online?

Early hours of yesterday morning.
Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:46 - Apr 5 with 1976 viewsgainsboroughblue

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:44 - Apr 5 by PhilTWTD

Cheers Phil.

Hope he resurfaces soon.

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:46 - Apr 5 with 1985 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:44 - Apr 5 by PhilTWTD

Thanks, Phil. Shouldn't be too much cause for concern at the moment then. Unless he is always on here. Is he?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:51 - Apr 5 with 1951 viewsgainsboroughblue

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:46 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Thanks, Phil. Shouldn't be too much cause for concern at the moment then. Unless he is always on here. Is he?

Isn't everybody???

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:51 - Apr 5 with 1949 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:51 - Apr 5 by gainsboroughblue

Isn't everybody???

I am the only exception?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:53 - Apr 5 with 1940 viewsPhilTWTD

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:46 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

That I can't tell, just when he was last on.
Login to get fewer ads

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:53 - Apr 5 with 1934 viewsgainsboroughblue

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 21:51 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am the only exception?

Are you asking?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:13 - Apr 5 with 1875 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That is something then....thanks.

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:14 - Apr 5 with 1868 viewsGlasgowBlue

That’s good news. Well done Banksy for raining this.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 19:04 - Apr 6 with 1626 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Pm has been replied to....it appears that all is well.

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 19:05 - Apr 6 with 1622 viewsmonytowbray

Yay. OS is not dead.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:07 - Apr 6 with 1482 viewsOldsmoker

Sorry all.
I've answered BDS PM now.
I'm afraid I'm going to say something that might upset you all.
TWTD is not my raison d'etre.
I have been playing a turn-based God game on my PC for the last 5 days.
Sleep, wash hands, game, wash hands, eat, wash hands, game, bathroom, wash hands, game, wash hands, feed cat, wash hands, game and repeat.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:10 - Apr 6 with 1461 viewsjeera

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:07 - Apr 6 by Oldsmoker

Sorry all.
Sleep, wash hands, game, wash hands, eat, wash hands, game, bathroom, wash hands, game, wash hands, feed cat, wash hands, game and repeat.

No way there's only one bathroom visit in that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:13 - Apr 6 with 1448 viewsOldsmoker

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:10 - Apr 6 by jeera

No way there's only one bathroom visit in that.

The sink is just the right height.

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:14 - Apr 6 with 1445 viewsGeoffSentence

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:07 - Apr 6 by Oldsmoker

Sorry all.

Is that really what you have been up to?

I only ask because it's not what the experts say people have taken to doing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:20 - Apr 6 with 1428 viewsmonytowbray

Sorry all.

Liar. Own up. How many w@nks are in that routine?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:28 - Apr 6 with 1412 viewsOldsmoker

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:20 - Apr 6 by monytowbray

Liar. Own up. How many w@nks are in that routine?

Not as many as you think or I would like.
50 years of relentless bashing has left the bags dry.

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:29 - Apr 6 with 1408 viewsJ2BLUE

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:28 - Apr 6 by Oldsmoker

Not as many as you think or I would like.
50 years of relentless bashing has left the bags dry.

You have a new nickname now Dry Bags.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 23:28 - Apr 6 with 1340 viewsRyorry

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:29 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

Dry Smoked Bags (you know, like Honey-Roast peanuts).

Which reminds me of that song we used to sing at school back in the day (you may remember this, OS?)

"On top of Old Smokey
All covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball
When somebody sneezed ..."

Seems like some prophet must have written it in the late 50s/early 60s, for OS in 2020!

Good to see you back OS 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 07:32 - Apr 7 with 1226 viewsNewcyBlue

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:29 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

You tell him, Virgin Bags.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 07:45 - Apr 7 with 1206 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sorry all.

Sad not sick then....pleased to hear it!

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 07:47 - Apr 7 with 1203 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 22:13 - Apr 6 by Oldsmoker

The sink is just the right height.

You too then....our butler sink gives less splash back than stainless, a real beauty!

Have any Bristol based Blues been in touch with Oldsmoker...? on 08:09 - Apr 7 with 1148 viewsDanTheMan

Sorry all.

Civilisation?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024