Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... 5G masts and corona virus 08:41 - Apr 6 with 5198 viewssparks

Anyone on here prepared to admit that they have a sneaking suspicion, or belief that there is a connection? No smoke without fire perhaps? I am intrigued to see if we have any proponents of this particular conspiracy in our midst.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:26 - Apr 7 with 756 viewsBluesquid

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:19 - Apr 7 by DanTheMan

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/190005/emf-test-summary.pdf

I literally just Googled "5G Safety".

Now this might not be specifically what you're looking for, but unless there is something specific about 5G you think would cause damage to hum,ans that are outside how radiation normally works then this is how radiation is tested.

That details the EMF levels at 16 locations across the UK, no data whatsoever there regarding tests on humans.
So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:29 - Apr 7 with 747 viewsNotSure

No I can't see the connection myself.
However I am worried about 5G and having phones to close to me, especially at night. I don't think that is good for you.
So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:30 - Apr 7 with 746 viewsStokieBlue

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:16 - Apr 7 by Bluesquid

No problem with it being around humans just needs to be adequately tested on them first before it's put online.

I may be wrong but i certainly couldn't find any data from studies relating to specific 5G safety tests on humans.

I think you need to read the link I posted regards the technology and the regulations before you start off down another one of your rabbit holes.

For instance, what specific part of "5G" do you think should be tested on humans given it's the same type of non-ionising radiation as 4G?

What does "tested on humans" even mean? I am envisioning someone in a big test tube whilst they bombard them day and night with Dido tunes over 5G.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:41 - Apr 7 with 727 viewsBluesquid

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:30 - Apr 7 by StokieBlue

I think you need to read the link I posted regards the technology and the regulations before you start off down another one of your rabbit holes.

For instance, what specific part of "5G" do you think should be tested on humans given it's the same type of non-ionising radiation as 4G?

What does "tested on humans" even mean? I am envisioning someone in a big test tube whilst they bombard them day and night with Dido tunes over 5G.

SB

Read the article and visited the site, nothing there regarding safety tests on humans.

Yes it's the same type but as you know there are differences between the 2 and it is for this reason i think safety first is a sensible approach.

Im sure scientists would know of how to go about testing regarding the potential hazards for human health from 5G.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 17:46]
So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:48 - Apr 7 with 717 viewsGlasgowBlue

SB

There is a “white Flag” joke in there if somebody could be bothered to think of one.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:52 - Apr 7 with 711 viewsMarinerisGod

SB

The general public has got confused as to what 5thgeneration facilitates.

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 18:10 - Apr 7 with 702 viewseireblue

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:41 - Apr 7 by Bluesquid

Read the article and visited the site, nothing there regarding safety tests on humans.

Yes it's the same type but as you know there are differences between the 2 and it is for this reason i think safety first is a sensible approach.

Im sure scientists would know of how to go about testing regarding the potential hazards for human health from 5G.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 17:46]

https://www.who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs296/en/
So... 5G masts and corona virus on 19:58 - Apr 7 with 648 viewsBluesquid

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 18:10 - Apr 7 by eireblue

That's a fact sheet based on the frequency range >0 to 100,000 Hz.
Login to get fewer ads

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 08:33 - Apr 11 with 546 viewsMarinerisGod

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 17:52 - Apr 7 by MarinerisGod

The general public has got confused as to what 5thgeneration facilitates.

https://electricalvitality.com/vgcc/?fbclid=IwAR3_zM5qaeH-hSwyjuJL3Bn4ywfz0S2Htd

And this gives some upto date understanding on how non ionising actually affects the body

Being Deadpool for real.

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:12 - Apr 11 with 520 viewsWeWereZombies

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 18:10 - Apr 7 by eireblue

That's an interesting read, as they conclude, using computers often goes hand in hand with poor lighting and stressful working conditions. Such factors are far more likely to cause health problems than low level electromagnetic radiation.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:21 - Apr 11 with 512 viewsWeWereZombies

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 08:33 - Apr 11 by MarinerisGod

https://electricalvitality.com/vgcc/?fbclid=IwAR3_zM5qaeH-hSwyjuJL3Bn4ywfz0S2Htd

And this gives some upto date understanding on how non ionising actually affects the body

Glad to see you know the difference between 'affect' and 'effect', the article you linked to seems to get confused in the paragraphs under the sub-heading 'Voltage Gated Calcium Channels Effected By EMF Radiation'.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:54 - Apr 11 with 494 viewsMarinerisGod

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:21 - Apr 11 by WeWereZombies

Glad to see you know the difference between 'affect' and 'effect', the article you linked to seems to get confused in the paragraphs under the sub-heading 'Voltage Gated Calcium Channels Effected By EMF Radiation'.

Contrary to popular belief I am educated.
2 masters and fellowship at the last count.

Being Deadpool for real.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024