Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries 11:47 - Apr 6 with 827 viewsBrixtonBlue

to chip in on a conversation where he knows nothing about the topic and just looks an idiot? I think it might be The Fast Show, not sure. He might even have been talking about football come to think of it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:50 - Apr 6 with 799 viewsBlueBadger

I believe it's the [redacted of north Essex] sketch from popular foot-based comedy long-runner TWTD.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:50 - Apr 6 with 808 viewsChiefXL

I think you're thinking of the "I'll Get Me Coat" character on Fast Show?
They also had the fake Arsenal fan who had only recently gotten into football and talked nonsense about it?
Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:52 - Apr 6 with 796 viewsfooters

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:50 - Apr 6 by ChiefXL

They also had the fake Arsenal fan who had only recently gotten into football and talked nonsense about it?

Yep, the second one. I'll see if I can find the clip.

[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 11:52]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:53 - Apr 6 with 774 viewsChiefXL

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:52 - Apr 6 by footers

That's the one
Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:53 - Apr 6 with 774 viewsbluefunk

The Fast Show sketch with Paul Whitehouse as the guy who merely agrees with the opinions of the others, changing his view with each one. That was a regular feature, using a range of topics but football was definitely one of them
Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 12:01 - Apr 6 with 748 viewsFixed_It

I have no idea what you are talking about. Just thought I'd chip in...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 12:02 - Apr 6 with 739 viewsjeera

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:53 - Apr 6 by bluefunk

The Fast Show sketch with Paul Whitehouse as the guy who merely agrees with the opinions of the others, changing his view with each one. That was a regular feature, using a range of topics but football was definitely one of them

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 12:04 - Apr 6 with 731 viewsbluefunk

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 12:02 - Apr 6 by jeera

That’s the one I was thinking of
Login to get fewer ads

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 12:16 - Apr 6 with 710 viewsBrixtonBlue

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:50 - Apr 6 by ChiefXL

Yeah the second one was what I was thinking about, cheers.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 12:16 - Apr 6 with 705 viewsBrixtonBlue

Question - does anyone know the comedy sketch where there's a guy who tries on 11:52 - Apr 6 by footers

That's it, ta.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024