Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the most calming, non hyperbolic videos I've seen 13:40 - Apr 6 with 892 viewshype313

On this crisis. Its 40 minutes, but well worth a look.

[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 13:43]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

One of the most calming, non hyperbolic videos I've seen on 14:31 - Apr 6 with 832 viewsEireannach_gorm

He's a bit of a masticator.
One of the most calming, non hyperbolic videos I've seen on 15:44 - Apr 6 with 793 viewsBluesquid

24:30

One of the most calming, non hyperbolic videos I've seen on 16:57 - Apr 6 with 744 viewsDarth_Koont

One of the most calming, non hyperbolic videos I've seen on 15:44 - Apr 6 by Bluesquid

24:30

Yes, he's wrong there. Looking at cases and deaths on a wide scale of course means that you can relate this to other diseases and believe that it's not too bad.

That of course doesn't take into account how uncontrollable it is and what happens in major cities and to their healthcare resources.

It's like he's missed the point.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 16:58]

Pronouns: He/Him

One of the most calming, non hyperbolic videos I've seen on 21:16 - Apr 7 with 602 viewsmonytowbray

One of the most calming, non hyperbolic videos I've seen on 16:57 - Apr 6 by Darth_Koont

Yes, he's wrong there. Looking at cases and deaths on a wide scale of course means that you can relate this to other diseases and believe that it's not too bad.

That of course doesn't take into account how uncontrollable it is and what happens in major cities and to their healthcare resources.

It's like he's missed the point.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 16:58]

He lost me when he said “I don’t understand why we are flattening the curve.” Evidently the science is there but we don’t have the capacity for even the younger infection rate here.

I will say though, I’d have felt much more confident if our HI initial approach was like this and explained in such a way vs what we ended up with.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024