Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? 13:59 - Apr 6 with 413 viewsEwan_Oozami

Answer in the form of a pun please...

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended.
Poll: How do you view the TWTD forum?

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 14:20 - Apr 6 with 379 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is it this?

Poll: A friend/neighbour tells you they are struggling with lack of human contact. You

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 14:26 - Apr 6 with 368 viewsPinewoodblue

This anything to do with e plodding w(h)ales

Poll: how many changes to starting 11 v Wcombe

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 14:56 - Apr 6 with 344 viewsfactual_blue

The losers' ribbons?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Have you Stayed Alert today?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:00 - Apr 6 with 332 viewsEwan_Oozami

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 14:26 - Apr 6 by Pinewoodblue

This anything to do with e plodding w(h)ales

A whale is involved - if I mention Vera Lynn, does that help?

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended.

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:03 - Apr 6 with 323 viewsPinewoodblue

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:00 - Apr 6 by Ewan_Oozami

Whale meat again.
[Post edited 6 Apr 15:04]

Poll: how many changes to starting 11 v Wcombe

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:05 - Apr 6 with 312 viewsEwan_Oozami

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:03 - Apr 6 by Pinewoodblue

Whale meat again.
[Post edited 6 Apr 15:04]

You got it! Well done - next one's gonna have to be a lot harder!

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:07 - Apr 6 with 301 viewsWeWereZombies

'Waiter, there's a blow fly in my soup'

'I'm sorry sir, but that is a blow hole'

https://offbeatoregon.com/1608bT.exploding-whale.404.html

Poll: People who like battenberg cake are the most wonderful people in the World

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:26 - Apr 6 with 269 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:00 - Apr 6 by Ewan_Oozami

I already did.

Poll: A friend/neighbour tells you they are struggling with lack of human contact. You

Login to get fewer ads

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:36 - Apr 6 with 260 viewsNthQldITFC

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:26 - Apr 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

I already did.

Anyone got any Veras?

The only thing I know is that I might be wrong about everything else.
Poll: Are binary opinions good or bad?

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:37 - Apr 6 with 258 viewsWeWereZombies

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:36 - Apr 6 by NthQldITFC

Anyone got any Veras?

Nothing to do with a Vera and philharmonic then?

Poll: People who like battenberg cake are the most wonderful people in the World

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 18:22 - Apr 6 with 202 viewsMelford

What do last night's Queen's speech and an event in 1970s Oregon have in common? on 15:36 - Apr 6 by NthQldITFC

Anyone got any Veras?

Naughty naughty, very naughty.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: Lovejoy or Bergerac?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020