Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? 17:45 - Apr 6 with 2830 viewsBluefish

I find it utterly bizarre that anyone cares about anything she has to say. She is utterly pointless. If the speech was im my garden i wouldn't open the window to listen, likewise if she walked down my street I wouldn't cross the road to say hello. Madness that some get excited by her

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? on 11:40 - Apr 7 with 386 viewsyesjohn99

How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? on 22:01 - Apr 6 by GeoffSentence

The sole reason we had it on in The Sentence Household was because WifeSentence is a carer and felt that some of her old folks might want to discuss it.

As it was she said absolutely nothing insightful, her delivery was the usual dreary monotone and she ended up harking back to the war with that 'we'll meet again' sign off, which had me rolling my eyes.

If anyone else had delivered that speech it would have gone without notive and I struggle to see why otherwise sensible people get excited about it.

But you still watched it.
How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? on 11:50 - Apr 7 with 377 viewsITFC_Forever

Just skim-read the board, and mis-read "the" for "a" in the thread title.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? on 12:15 - Apr 7 with 369 viewsusm

I assume you posted that to get a reaction, in which case good work. If not, why are you here?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? on 12:25 - Apr 7 with 363 viewsitfcjoe

So edgy.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? on 15:10 - Apr 7 with 324 viewsGeoffSentence

How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? on 11:40 - Apr 7 by yesjohn99

But you still watched it.

Yes. Wasn't that clear from my post?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? on 15:25 - Apr 7 with 309 viewsDubtractor

No I didn't. But I don't spend too much time being bothered that other people did.

Live and let live and all that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How many of you tuned into the Queen yesterday? on 15:45 - Apr 7 with 293 viewsGluedtoBlue

I should hope you wouldn't cross the road to say hello.

We're social-distancing.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024