Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Furloughed but taking second job 09:09 - Apr 7 with 4819 viewshampstead_blue

Has anyone else who's been furloughed or laid off found a new job?
I've just taken a part-time two month contract. Loads of delivery jobs as well.

Good chance to do something different and actually earn more than my base salary.

Just wondering if anyone has taken up any of the new opportunities?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Furloughed but taking second job on 00:23 - Apr 8 with 311 viewssyntaxerror

Furloughed but taking second job on 22:34 - Apr 7 by flimflam

Same as it ever was.

The world is going to hell in a handcart and the usual suspect are out in their pack looking to win internet points.

Give your heads a wobble.

Or otherwise looked at, we want to make sure that people are not taking advantage of this sh*t situation the world is in to further feather their own nests at the expense of others.
Whether that is happening in the OPs case is not for me to decide, but the concept of 'disaster capitalism' is very real. See Trump purchasing shares in Med Tech companies and then promoting their wares as a very real example of this.

If you want to see an example of someone truly fighting for humanity, read BBs posts.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 0:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024