Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Video of a quiet London 09:53 - Apr 7 with 1036 viewsSteve_M

This is rather nice but also rather eerie:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Video of a quiet London on 10:34 - Apr 7 with 949 viewsgiant_stow

Just been in the garden: not a plane in sky, so quiet - just the noise of kids playing in gardens and seaguls

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Video of a quiet London on 10:37 - Apr 7 with 943 viewsmrshallisfit

Video of a quiet London on 10:34 - Apr 7 by giant_stow

Just been in the garden: not a plane in sky, so quiet - just the noise of kids playing in gardens and seaguls

Lovely isn't it.
Video of a quiet London on 10:37 - Apr 7 with 949 viewswkj

Meanwhile, near Scunthorpe...

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1246145476447154193/pu/vid/720x1280/UxhbvuF
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 10:39]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Video of a quiet London on 10:45 - Apr 7 with 925 viewsgiant_stow

Video of a quiet London on 10:37 - Apr 7 by mrshallisfit

Lovely isn't it.

yes, gorgeous.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 10:45]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Video of a quiet London on 12:08 - Apr 7 with 859 viewsSteve_M

Video of a quiet London on 10:34 - Apr 7 by giant_stow

Yes, only really notice the lack of planes when one does go over. Normally I can sit at what is now my desk and watch a steady stream flying into Heathrow but there's been nothing this morning. Fewer planes also means less time circling prior to landing so that reduces flight times too.

Nice sitting with the window open and 6 Music on even if this morning has been really busy.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Video of a quiet London on 12:13 - Apr 7 with 851 viewsfooters

Video of a quiet London on 12:08 - Apr 7 by Steve_M

Yes, only really notice the lack of planes when one does go over. Normally I can sit at what is now my desk and watch a steady stream flying into Heathrow but there's been nothing this morning. Fewer planes also means less time circling prior to landing so that reduces flight times too.

Nice sitting with the window open and 6 Music on even if this morning has been really busy.

Would love to do the same but my neighbours seem to be attempting a world record for how many times they can play Despacito in a row.

Much more of this and there'll be a Victor Meldrew lookalike appearing on their doorstep v soon.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Video of a quiet London on 12:17 - Apr 7 with 838 viewsSE1blue

Thanks for sharing this. Never seen anything like it.

My only wish, and I am a bit of a hippy, is that the shops would turn their lights off and be a bit greener. Nobody is out looking in their windows etc. Pointless and at a time when companies are complaining about being unable to pay staff.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Video of a quiet London on 13:04 - Apr 7 with 782 viewsjeera

Video of a quiet London on 12:17 - Apr 7 by SE1blue

Thanks for sharing this. Never seen anything like it.

My only wish, and I am a bit of a hippy, is that the shops would turn their lights off and be a bit greener. Nobody is out looking in their windows etc. Pointless and at a time when companies are complaining about being unable to pay staff.

Many places will have lights on in an effort to discourage burglars.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Video of a quiet London on 13:38 - Apr 7 with 731 viewsfactual_blue

Video of a quiet London on 12:13 - Apr 7 by footers

Would love to do the same but my neighbours seem to be attempting a world record for how many times they can play Despacito in a row.

Much more of this and there'll be a Victor Meldrew lookalike appearing on their doorstep v soon.

I simply don't believe that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Video of a quiet London on 13:55 - Apr 7 with 708 viewshoppy

I did a similar walk around Ipswich, the first Friday of the lockdown... a virtual pub-crawl... 7pm on a Friday evening seemed eerily quiet...

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/chris-chenerycreative_corona-pubcrawl-cockandpyei

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024