Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock v Joe Royle's Ipswich 10:48 - Apr 7 with 3409 viewshatch

Hadn't seen this until today

Apologies if a repost. This was a time when the Blades/Town rivalry was pretty fiery.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 10:48]
Warnock v Joe Royle's Ipswich on 22:50 - Apr 8 with 376 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Warnock v Joe Royle's Ipswich on 22:15 - Apr 8 by Radlett_blue

If you really think ME has a long term plan, beyond minimising his losses from owning ITFC, I would love to hear it.
Yes, we all want results, but if the results are poor & there is no plan, it's hard to see how they might improve. Even when GB's sides had poor spells, you could see what he was trying to get the team to do.

I think Evans has always tried for a plan. Honestly why wouldn't he. He's an intelligent and succesful man. I think Lambert has and is trying to work to a plan. But if the results aren't there then it doesn't matter. Fans won't buy it and thats how it is.

Evans was naive in the football world. He's probably taken bad advice. He's not prepared to invest to the same levels and make bigger losses. This all adds up to where we are. Probably plan D.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Warnock v Joe Royle's Ipswich on 23:18 - Apr 8 with 368 viewsPhilTWTD

Warnock v Joe Royle's Ipswich on 22:15 - Apr 8 by Radlett_blue

If you really think ME has a long term plan, beyond minimising his losses from owning ITFC, I would love to hear it.
Yes, we all want results, but if the results are poor & there is no plan, it's hard to see how they might improve. Even when GB's sides had poor spells, you could see what he was trying to get the team to do.

I think you can see what PL is trying to get the team to do, it's just not doing it particularly successfully. ME outlined his overall long-term plan at the time PL was offered his new deal, indeed the stability a long-term appointee might bring was among the reasons for offering the deal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024