Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! 11:17 - Apr 7 with 1007 viewsWarkystache

Walked next door's dog along the church path in Lawford.

The wildlife's enjoying the lockdown.....

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 11:38 - Apr 7 with 960 viewsFtnfwest

i thought you meant the fair was in town for a minute
Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 11:45 - Apr 7 with 948 viewsGeoffSentence

Wow. Lucky to see the marsh harrier in particular, I didn't realise there were any down this way.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 12:47 - Apr 7 with 904 viewsBlueBadger

Lots of buzzards and Kestrels round here. The Barn Owls are getting a bit stupid though, they're all resting in the middle of the road at night.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 13:18 - Apr 7 with 863 viewsEJP

Which church path? The one from the station?
Walking the dog there later so will look out for the wildlife.
Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 13:43 - Apr 7 with 842 viewsfactual_blue

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 13:18 - Apr 7 by EJP

Which church path? The one from the station?
Walking the dog there later so will look out for the wildlife.

'Walking the dog' on a public footpath can lead to a hefty fine or imprisonment.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 15:04 - Apr 7 with 793 viewsfactual_blue

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 13:43 - Apr 7 by factual_blue

'Walking the dog' on a public footpath can lead to a hefty fine or imprisonment.

Not familiar with the euphemistic use of the phrase Ryorry?

http://www.metaphordogs.org/Dogs/entries/walkthe.html

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 15:56 - Apr 7 with 763 viewsBLUEBEAT

I had to attend a call-out last night and was heading North on the A11 between Mildenhall/Thetford when a herd of approx 40/50 deer crossed the road.

It was a joy to see and was surprised at how some deer easily jumped the central crash barriers whilst others made a right pigs ear out of it!
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 16:17]

Poll: W or W

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 16:46 - Apr 7 with 725 viewsSharkey

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 15:56 - Apr 7 by BLUEBEAT

I had to attend a call-out last night and was heading North on the A11 between Mildenhall/Thetford when a herd of approx 40/50 deer crossed the road.

It was a joy to see and was surprised at how some deer easily jumped the central crash barriers whilst others made a right pigs ear out of it!
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 16:17]

I was once out cycling and a herd of deer came careering fult tilt out of some woods and across the road just ahead of me. They didn't jump OVER the wire fence but between the middle and top wires , which hardly seemed a gap big enough for the thickness of their torsos. I remember thinking it was amazing that not one of them made a mess of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 17:55 - Apr 7 with 690 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just seen two buzzards, a family of stoats and a Marsh Harrier! on 15:04 - Apr 7 by factual_blue

Not familiar with the euphemistic use of the phrase Ryorry?

http://www.metaphordogs.org/Dogs/entries/walkthe.html

haha. should we tell her the real one?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024