Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good positive message from Lambert today 14:57 - Apr 8 with 1991 viewsKeno

I doubt anyone can put a negative spin that!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:33 - Apr 8 with 406 viewsBlueBadger

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:26 - Apr 8 by WD19

‘Return’? I can barely recall any football worthy of the name under him.

Woah, woah, woah, you do know that It's Better Now, right?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:51 - Apr 8 with 387 viewsBlueBadger

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:58 - Apr 8 by Terry_Nutkins

Ok. Let's end on a handshake and mutual agreement: He's definitely deserved some criticism. That's fair.

'Some' being defined as 'everything apart from those early pressers'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 06:15 - Apr 9 with 344 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:31 - Apr 8 by Terry_Nutkins

Ha this old spin again. You absolutely love making stuff up/twisting a theme to fit your point. We've had all this. I've said what i thought was Lamberts objective. I've said he should be judged end of season. It hasnt worked. Unless someone is furious at Lambert and calling him useless/disgraceful etc it doesn't cut it for you.

And you've missed the point of this thread as well i see.

I don't mind criticism of Lambert (for the last time). Abuse i object to and as this original post alludes to the constant finding a negative spin on absolutely anything is incredible.

Rather heartwarming in these tough times to see the other day that your opinion has moved again ‘Lambert is doing a great job, we’re top of the league’ and then ‘Lambert should be judged at the end of the season’, onto ‘Lambert should be given the start of next season’

Never change Tezza

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 10:51 - Apr 9 with 313 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Good positive message from Lambert today on 06:15 - Apr 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Rather heartwarming in these tough times to see the other day that your opinion has moved again ‘Lambert is doing a great job, we’re top of the league’ and then ‘Lambert should be judged at the end of the season’, onto ‘Lambert should be given the start of next season’

Never change Tezza

Eh? This is just weird.Have your opinion. Lambert is useless if you have to but please stop with the rubbish. Who is it for and what is the end goal of this?

None of these are direct quotes and without fabrication so.lets clear that up first but lets go through these and where they might have come from.

1. When we were top of the league i've remarked tgat Lambert is doing a good job i assume. Guilty i am sure. Was he not doing a good job at that point? What a weird stick to beat me with.

2. Lambert should be judged at end of season. Yes been fairly consistent with that as well. Unreasonable is that? Really doesn't feel unreasonable does it.

3. I take issue with this as not true. AGAIN i've been consistent with Lambert can have no complaint if sacked. Ultimately he has failed this year as it stands. I haven't said he 'should' be given the start if next year. He has no right to that if we dont minimum make playoffs but i expressed a view that I would be ok with not getting rid yet and that i think he is well placed to bring Dobra, El Mizouni, Lankaster etc through next year. Thats just my opinion and not 'should'.

I have no special affinity to Lambert I just dont detest him or think he is useless. That really is about the difference of our opinion (don't know if you detest him btw - not putting words in your mouth). He has to get results now. 100% a strong argument for him to go now. marcus has to look at everything - Is Lambert the issue or other elements. Can he see steps taken t o advance us or n ot etc.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Good positive message from Lambert today on 11:02 - Apr 9 with 301 viewsBluefish

Good positive message from Lambert today on 10:51 - Apr 9 by Terry_Nutkins

Eh? This is just weird.Have your opinion. Lambert is useless if you have to but please stop with the rubbish. Who is it for and what is the end goal of this?

None of these are direct quotes and without fabrication so.lets clear that up first but lets go through these and where they might have come from.

1. When we were top of the league i've remarked tgat Lambert is doing a good job i assume. Guilty i am sure. Was he not doing a good job at that point? What a weird stick to beat me with.

2. Lambert should be judged at end of season. Yes been fairly consistent with that as well. Unreasonable is that? Really doesn't feel unreasonable does it.

3. I take issue with this as not true. AGAIN i've been consistent with Lambert can have no complaint if sacked. Ultimately he has failed this year as it stands. I haven't said he 'should' be given the start if next year. He has no right to that if we dont minimum make playoffs but i expressed a view that I would be ok with not getting rid yet and that i think he is well placed to bring Dobra, El Mizouni, Lankaster etc through next year. Thats just my opinion and not 'should'.

I have no special affinity to Lambert I just dont detest him or think he is useless. That really is about the difference of our opinion (don't know if you detest him btw - not putting words in your mouth). He has to get results now. 100% a strong argument for him to go now. marcus has to look at everything - Is Lambert the issue or other elements. Can he see steps taken t o advance us or n ot etc.

Point 1 - this is the Emporer's new clothes bit, some were so desperate to claim that he was doing a great job that they ignored how bad we were. We were too somehow, no one really knew how because we were a mess.

Point 2 - we are not at the end of the season yet but it is pretty clear the bloke is an absolute failure. The warning signs were there from the start but ignored, by the time we got to Lincoln away it was a klaxon with a beacon on it

Point 3 - the bloke should have been fired for the shambolic effort last season but he was given a clean slate. He has been just as big a failure again and we aren't not any closer to a direction or vision from him. He is utterly clueless, why on earth would you give him another game?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024