Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good positive message from Lambert today 14:57 - Apr 8 with 1992 viewsKeno

I doubt anyone can put a negative spin that!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good positive message from Lambert today on 14:59 - Apr 8 with 1576 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Last line is pretty obviously a ploy to try and ease criticism on him. Shameless to use a national health crisis for his own gain...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 15:01 - Apr 8 with 1565 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

You just wait for that Bluefish character to come along.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 15:01 - Apr 8 with 1565 viewsKeno

Good positive message from Lambert today on 14:59 - Apr 8 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Last line is pretty obviously a ploy to try and ease criticism on him. Shameless to use a national health crisis for his own gain...

not a bad effort - I'll go 7 out of 10 on the Bluefish Scale

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good positive message from Lambert today on 15:13 - Apr 8 with 1534 viewsFifeITFC

Good positive message from Lambert today on 15:01 - Apr 8 by TheTrueBlue1878

You just wait for that Bluefish character to come along.

You beat me to it. Was gonna say I bet Lambert's number 1 fan could find a spin to make anything Lambert says into a huge negative.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 15:15 - Apr 8 with 1528 viewspatrickswell

“To anyone unhappy that we’ve lost 1-0 at home again and had one shot on target, what can I say? Would you rather have died of Coronavirus?”

He’ll have that line ready for Phil, Stuart Watson et al.
Good positive message from Lambert today on 15:34 - Apr 8 with 1480 viewsHerbivore

I think he needs to take on board his own line about "sport is to be enjoyed". He's spent the last 7-8 years of his career making it pretty in enjoyable for several sets of fans.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 15:57 - Apr 8 with 1428 viewsBluefish

On a par with the Queens effort

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:01 - Apr 8 with 1413 viewshoppy

Good positive message from Lambert today on 15:34 - Apr 8 by Herbivore

I think he needs to take on board his own line about "sport is to be enjoyed". He's spent the last 7-8 years of his career making it pretty in enjoyable for several sets of fans.

Several sets of fans have indeed found it very enjoyable - it's just a shame they've been facing his own teams at the time...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:02 - Apr 8 with 1411 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Good positive message from Lambert today on 15:15 - Apr 8 by patrickswell

“To anyone unhappy that we’ve lost 1-0 at home again and had one shot on target, what can I say? Would you rather have died of Coronavirus?”

He’ll have that line ready for Phil, Stuart Watson et al.

Oh I don't think there is any doubt that when football does return, the excuses he will have lined up will be as long as the M6.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:07 - Apr 8 with 1400 viewsTerry_Nutkins

come on, admit it...you had no doubt. We have some absolute experts (weapons) on here. They have a particular set of skills. They will find negatives (make them up) and they will spout off with them.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:11 - Apr 8 with 1385 viewsHerbivore

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:07 - Apr 8 by Terry_Nutkins

come on, admit it...you had no doubt. We have some absolute experts (weapons) on here. They have a particular set of skills. They will find negatives (make them up) and they will spout off with them.

Tell us the one again about rotation being a huge benefit to us in the second half of the season. You might want to pipe down criticising the judgement of others when it comes to all things Lambert.

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:13 - Apr 8 with 1376 viewsBluefish

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:07 - Apr 8 by Terry_Nutkins

where have I been wrong on Lambert? Please do explain

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:25 - Apr 8 with 1358 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:13 - Apr 8 by Bluefish

where have I been wrong on Lambert? Please do explain

😂. We've got a nibble.

Comments just about people finding negatives/outrage in anything he/club says pal. Is this you? Do you have that skill set? Do you take a day off from that?

if No. Don't worry about it.

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:31 - Apr 8 with 1345 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:11 - Apr 8 by Herbivore

Tell us the one again about rotation being a huge benefit to us in the second half of the season. You might want to pipe down criticising the judgement of others when it comes to all things Lambert.

Ha this old spin again. You absolutely love making stuff up/twisting a theme to fit your point. We've had all this. I've said what i thought was Lamberts objective. I've said he should be judged end of season. It hasnt worked. Unless someone is furious at Lambert and calling him useless/disgraceful etc it doesn't cut it for you.

And you've missed the point of this thread as well i see.

I don't mind criticism of Lambert (for the last time). Abuse i object to and as this original post alludes to the constant finding a negative spin on absolutely anything is incredible.

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:35 - Apr 8 with 1332 viewsLankHenners

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:31 - Apr 8 by Terry_Nutkins

Ha this old spin again. You absolutely love making stuff up/twisting a theme to fit your point. We've had all this. I've said what i thought was Lamberts objective. I've said he should be judged end of season. It hasnt worked. Unless someone is furious at Lambert and calling him useless/disgraceful etc it doesn't cut it for you.

I don't mind criticism of Lambert (for the last time). Abuse i object to and as this original post alludes to the constant finding a negative spin on absolutely anything is incredible.

You said that was his plan, then started patting yourself on the back when he stopped rotating at the behest of his own players and we had a few better results. He then started chopping about again because he had no idea what he was doing which was evident to most people when he was doing it earlier in the season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:38 - Apr 8 with 1318 viewsHerbivore

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:31 - Apr 8 by Terry_Nutkins

I mean, he is utterly useless so I think it's fine for it to not cut it with me if someone can't see that.

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:45 - Apr 8 with 1303 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:35 - Apr 8 by LankHenners

You said that was his plan, then started patting yourself on the back when he stopped rotating at the behest of his own players and we had a few better results. He then started chopping about again because he had no idea what he was doing which was evident to most people when he was doing it earlier in the season.

patting myself on the back? behave yourself.

I said i Think his plan is this on rotating and that he'll settle on a side after Christmas. That's just what happened. I didn't pat myself on the back. I now get pelters for suggesting that was his thinking like it was my idea! It didn't work did it. I could see the logic but it didn't work and just to clarify again - i DID NOT come up with it.

'on the behest of his own players' - classic made up stuff now being spoken of like it's fact. Wasn't this what people wanted anyway so the irony of him then getting pelters for this as well.

once again it's fair game if gets the sack. I'm just not going to jump on the train of abusing the manager, finding an angle to criticise everything and anything that comes out of the club.

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:49 - Apr 8 with 1289 viewsLankHenners

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:45 - Apr 8 by Terry_Nutkins

patting myself on the back? behave yourself.

I said i Think his plan is this on rotating and that he'll settle on a side after Christmas. That's just what happened. I didn't pat myself on the back. I now get pelters for suggesting that was his thinking like it was my idea! It didn't work did it. I could see the logic but it didn't work and just to clarify again - i DID NOT come up with it.

'on the behest of his own players' - classic made up stuff now being spoken of like it's fact. Wasn't this what people wanted anyway so the irony of him then getting pelters for this as well.

once again it's fair game if gets the sack. I'm just not going to jump on the train of abusing the manager, finding an angle to criticise everything and anything that comes out of the club.

He didn't though did he. He faffed about before being told off and then faffed about again.

It's not made up.

No-one's really been doing that other than the odd loon. Lambert has been a disaster and has deserved lots of criticism which has duly come his way.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:58 - Apr 8 with 1263 viewsHerbivore

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:49 - Apr 8 by LankHenners

He didn't though did he. He faffed about before being told off and then faffed about again.

It's not made up.

No-one's really been doing that other than the odd loon. Lambert has been a disaster and has deserved lots of criticism which has duly come his way.

I've also seen very, very little abuse of Lambert. People have called him clueless and useless, that's not really abuse as it's borne out by his performance as manager here.

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:58 - Apr 8 with 1263 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Good positive message from Lambert today on 16:49 - Apr 8 by LankHenners

It's not made up.

Ok. Let's end on a handshake and mutual agreement: He's definitely deserved some criticism. That's fair.

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:07 - Apr 8 with 1110 viewsBlueBadger

Nice to see he's got his presser game back up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:10 - Apr 8 with 1106 viewsHerbivore

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:07 - Apr 8 by BlueBadger

Nice to see he's got his presser game back up.

He's back in training for the return of football by my reckoning.

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:13 - Apr 8 with 1106 viewsBlueBadger

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:10 - Apr 8 by Herbivore

Fair play to him, he'll soon have us playing in a way that'll almost certainly negate the 'lockdown is over' euphoria and restore balance to Suffolk society.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:26 - Apr 8 with 1077 viewsWD19

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:10 - Apr 8 by Herbivore

‘Return’? I can barely recall any football worthy of the name under him.
Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:27 - Apr 8 with 1075 viewsHerbivore

Good positive message from Lambert today on 21:26 - Apr 8 by WD19

‘Return’? I can barely recall any football worthy of the name under him.

I meant the return of football generally, it's been some time since we've seen any to speak of at Portman Road.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024