Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun 14:15 - Apr 10 with 2200 viewsDyland

Collapse

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 14:37 - Apr 10 with 1919 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:03 - Apr 10 with 1894 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:08 - Apr 10 with 1888 viewsfactual_blue

Oh, sorry. Wrong Christian festival.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:19 - Apr 10 with 1875 viewsBluesquid

Can you spot it?

If not, then listen again, but no cheating!

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:19 - Apr 10 with 1875 viewsWeWereZombies

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:08 - Apr 10 by factual_blue

Oh, sorry. Wrong Christian festival.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 1868 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:19 - Apr 10 by WeWereZombies

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:27 - Apr 10 with 1863 viewsfactual_blue

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:24 - Apr 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

Strictly speaking that's an Easter Day tune.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:31 - Apr 10 with 1855 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:27 - Apr 10 by factual_blue

Strictly speaking that's an Easter Day tune.

Strictly speaking, you are correct dear boy. Therefore...............

Login to get fewer ads

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:55 - Apr 10 with 1833 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Topical....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 16:11 - Apr 10 with 1823 viewsjaykay

this has friday and monday in it

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 22:35 - Apr 10 with 1730 viewsWeWereZombies

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:31 - Apr 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

Strictly speaking, you are correct dear boy. Therefore...............

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 22:43 - Apr 10 with 1727 viewsGodzilla

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the starlight on 23:12 - Apr 10 with 1703 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 23:30 - Apr 10 with 1696 viewsLord_Lucan

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:19 - Apr 10 by WeWereZombies

Caught that tour at Wembley Stadium.

I wasn't too fussed about going in and I was truly off my bonce but my mate dragged me up Wembley Way from the pub and - WOW! One of the best gigs I have ever been to.

I lost my mate half way through the gig. After it finished I hung about for him as I was concerned he wouldn't be able to get home, I was the last one leaving the stadium and I missed the last train by ages. Ended up sleeping on the platform whilst I was coming down and it was a bloody freezing night.

Turns out my mate left as soon as it finished, saw a coach in the car park with IPSWICH on it and blagged his way on. He was apparently munching on a Kebab in Upper Orwell Street about the same time I got to Liv St

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 00:28 - Apr 11 with 1677 viewsWeWereZombies

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 23:30 - Apr 10 by Lord_Lucan

Caught that tour at Wembley Stadium.

I wasn't too fussed about going in and I was truly off my bonce but my mate dragged me up Wembley Way from the pub and - WOW! One of the best gigs I have ever been to.

I lost my mate half way through the gig. After it finished I hung about for him as I was concerned he wouldn't be able to get home, I was the last one leaving the stadium and I missed the last train by ages. Ended up sleeping on the platform whilst I was coming down and it was a bloody freezing night.

Turns out my mate left as soon as it finished, saw a coach in the car park with IPSWICH on it and blagged his way on. He was apparently munching on a Kebab in Upper Orwell Street about the same time I got to Liv St

There you go, I may have seen Supertramp a couple of times but I have never been fortunate enough to have seen Simple Minds

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 07:45 - Apr 11 with 1638 viewsLord_Lucan

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 00:28 - Apr 11 by WeWereZombies

There you go, I may have seen Supertramp a couple of times but I have never been fortunate enough to have seen Simple Minds

Ah Supertramp!

One of the few bands that I wanted to see but never did.

That's a great album and probably the best track on it - although If Everyone Was Listening comes close.

IMHO of course.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 09:34 - Apr 11 with 1625 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

This seems rather apt then...................

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 10:11 - Apr 11 with 1616 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:55 - Apr 11 with 1588 viewsWeWereZombies

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 10:11 - Apr 11 by GlasgowBlue

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 16:23 - Apr 11 with 1571 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:55 - Apr 11 by WeWereZombies

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 16:54 - Apr 11 with 1562 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 15:55 - Apr 11 by WeWereZombies

As it's Saturday

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 18:14 - Apr 11 with 1546 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Sorry

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 21:30 - Apr 11 with 1528 viewsWeWereZombies

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 18:14 - Apr 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

Sorry

No need to apologise, and it's a lot more forgivable than 'Seasons In The Sun' anyway...

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 22:08 - Apr 11 with 1519 viewsGodzilla

Good Friday afernoon tunage in the sun on 22:17 - Apr 11 with 1513 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

And as we approach tomorrow.............

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024