Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? 14:40 - Apr 11 with 5583 viewsBlueBadger

I swear, it won't be the ever-growing parade of stress, illness, horrible decisions and death, isolation or lack of pubs it'll be fooking curtain twitchers threatening to call the police because their neighbours, having taken their dog out, are now going out to do some shopping for their elderly relatives.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 15:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 15:04 - Apr 11 with 3105 viewsfactual_blue

On the plus side, if you're with EE, you can get unlimited free data on your phone.

If you're not, could you let me have your NHS e-mail address.?

[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 15:11]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 15:21 - Apr 11 with 3057 viewsbritbiker

Dog walkers who refuse to use a lead on their pets. Socially distancing is somewhat harder when their pet refuses to obey its owner and follows your dog along the walk. Plus why are so many dog walkers not clearing up their pets poop now. Guessing more are walking at night so dont get seen.
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 15:40 - Apr 11 with 3040 viewsBloomBlue

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 15:21 - Apr 11 by britbiker

Dog walkers who refuse to use a lead on their pets. Socially distancing is somewhat harder when their pet refuses to obey its owner and follows your dog along the walk. Plus why are so many dog walkers not clearing up their pets poop now. Guessing more are walking at night so dont get seen.

Stockpiling of pooh bags by inconsiderate people means you cannot buy any anywhere, try telling the dog it will have to wait 2 weeks before can have a cr@p
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 15:42 - Apr 11 with 3033 viewsMattinLondon

Small children - horrible little barstewards
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 15:47 - Apr 11 with 3023 viewsNewcyBlue

The ex wife.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 16:45 - Apr 11 with 2927 viewsGuthrum

I think it's the people in nearby gardens with blaring Euro pop until late in the evenings.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 16:49 - Apr 11 with 2908 viewsr2d2

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 15:21 - Apr 11 by britbiker

There are dogs round here being walked that havent been out their gardens in 15 years. Neighbours on bikes who have never been any further than the garden gate before this. One set of neighbours who have been here 9 years have bought bikes especially. Before that they barely staggered from the front door to the car. I notice they are pushing them more than actually riding them.
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 16:55 - Apr 11 with 2895 viewstextbackup

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 16:49 - Apr 11 by r2d2

There are dogs round here being walked that havent been out their gardens in 15 years. Neighbours on bikes who have never been any further than the garden gate before this. One set of neighbours who have been here 9 years have bought bikes especially. Before that they barely staggered from the front door to the car. I notice they are pushing them more than actually riding them.

the dog situation is something I picked up on early doors.
all these poxy dog owners that now seem like they need to walk the mut everyday that previously didn't give two fcks about doing it.
mine goes out twice a day, every day, any weather, regardless of how fcked I am after a night shift. and I haven't seen 90% of these dogs and owners.
the times of day vary for me too, so I cover a big timescale

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 16:56 - Apr 11 with 2892 viewsgiant_stow

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 16:49 - Apr 11 by r2d2

People buying bikes in the current situation?! Wtf is wrong with them, the selfish fools.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 17:20 - Apr 11 with 2861 viewsGlasgowBlue

My wife. I'm trying to access some PPE. Nor for her won safety but so I don't have to loom at her face any more than I need to.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 17:36 - Apr 11 with 2843 viewsreusersfreekicks

People in my local Sainsbury's direct coming up very close
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 17:55 - Apr 11 with 2817 viewsBlueBadger

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 17:36 - Apr 11 by reusersfreekicks

People in my local Sainsbury's direct coming up very close

Don't get me started on that - idiots patiently queue to get in then barge all over the place ignoring people's personal space...
If I wasn't so appreciative of a morning lie-in I'd almost be inclined to get up and do the 'NHS hour' at the supermarket.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 18:09 - Apr 11 with 2796 viewsRyorry

Idiot who parked her car right up against vet's surgery door last week & then spent 10 mins bending through open passenger door fiddling about with something, didn't even acknowledge my request asking her to either move or briefly get in & shut door so I could safely pass, putting both myself and the vet nurse who came out to get my dog's pee sample, at risk.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 18:10 - Apr 11 with 2788 viewsGlasgowBlue

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 17:55 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

Don't get me started on that - idiots patiently queue to get in then barge all over the place ignoring people's personal space...
If I wasn't so appreciative of a morning lie-in I'd almost be inclined to get up and do the 'NHS hour' at the supermarket.

There was a woman in tesco today. Fully gloved and masked up, who obviously believed she had this social distancing malarkey under control.

She then proceeded to push her trolley in the opposite direction to the arrows tesco had marked out, causing her to block the aisle. Even when she became aware of this she didn't change her route.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 18:12 - Apr 11 with 2773 viewsjontysnut

The next person who says they're going to 'ramp up' something
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 18:22 - Apr 11 with 2748 viewsbritbiker

Donald Trump and his band of merry idiots. Can't be bothered to list why.
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 18:24 - Apr 11 with 2747 viewsChurchman

The phrase ‘social distancing’. Never heard off 2 months ago, now we hear it 100 times a day (and I’ve just used it again!!!). There is nothing social about it. It should be replaced with ‘spit range distancing’.
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 18:28 - Apr 11 with 2742 viewsDebsyAngel

The endless noise from next door and their kid. Just non stop screaming ALL day and cannot escape it. The boy is nearly TEN FFS. And they go out more than twice a day, hardly ever walked the dog before that. And people who do not keep their distance when out. Joggers who run RIGHT behind you - while I am trying to swerve people in the opposite direction and constantly crossing the road to get out the way.
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 18:40 - Apr 11 with 2716 viewsbluelagos

Nothing at all tbh. It's amazing how a really long cycle ride, a stop in a beauty spot and a ride home can relax you :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 18:57 - Apr 11 with 2676 viewsWD19

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 16:56 - Apr 11 by giant_stow

People buying bikes in the current situation?! Wtf is wrong with them, the selfish fools.

What if they decided to buy the bike in January but only completed the transaction recently?

And/or if the bike is from Luxembourg.
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 19:22 - Apr 11 with 2632 viewsPecker

People inside supermarkets pushing pass, even though they know they ain't suppose to. Had an argument with a kn0bhead today, totally no idea what he was doing. Wife had to stop me from flattening the fat tw@t.
What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 19:30 - Apr 11 with 2629 viewsSwansea_Blue

This.

Have you heard the one about people spraying graffiti on flats, to tell people (impolitely) who don’t normally live there to go home and stop using the flats? Those people being NHS staff self-isolating from their families. Bonkers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 19:39 - Apr 11 with 2615 viewsPendejo

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 18:40 - Apr 11 by bluelagos

Nothing at all tbh. It's amazing how a really long cycle ride, a stop in a beauty spot and a ride home can relax you :-)

At this stage like you, nothing.

Not a cyclist, so don't have that therapy, though have been looking after hospitalised uncle's dog. Walking it ogling female joggers has been quite wonderful.

No neighbours with loud music, no aggro in supermarkets, less traffic... Strangely enough I'm enjoying it in some ways. Have reconnect with teenage kids, baking together, discovered some good community spirit.

But as I type I know that in the sliding doors other world I'm on my 3rd pint somewhere in Shrewsbury...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 20:16 - Apr 11 with 2550 viewsMoriarty

You know the floating masses that when in the gym, go from the steam room to the sauna? And back again until they decide it’s time to shower and head home?

Now they’re jogging. Secreting gallons of sweat and puffing like a steam train. Wearing all the gear including day to day socks. And ear phones. Who think they look the part. And aren’t great at social distancing.

Them.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 20:18]

fka omuircheartaigh

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? on 21:21 - Apr 11 with 2494 viewsEpiphone

Matt Hancock,‘nuff said?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024