Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. 11:11 - Apr 13 with 4794 viewshoppy

Who would it be?

(It can be on shuffle play!)
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 11:13]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:14 - Apr 13 with 2670 viewsfabian_illness

I’d choose the band ‘Now’.
They have over 100 albums full of a variety of music.
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:16 - Apr 13 with 2642 viewshoppy

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:14 - Apr 13 by fabian_illness

I’d choose the band ‘Now’.
They have over 100 albums full of a variety of music.

You’d probably have to skip a lot of tracks though to separate the wheat from the chaff!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:21 - Apr 13 with 2623 viewsGlasgowBlue

Best appreciated in chronological order, not shuffle.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 11:22]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:23 - Apr 13 with 2619 viewseireblue

Well, that’s an easy one.

The purple yoda from Minnesota.

Edit: on reflection, that isn’t much different from, non isolation times.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 11:29]
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:25 - Apr 13 with 2611 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jack White.

The missus, if you're interested, says Ella Fitzgerald.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:33 - Apr 13 with 2600 viewsBarcaBlue

I think it would have to be Orange Juice, so uplifting, very few duds and Edwyn Collins is a top bloke. Great lyrics too...

"Here's a penny for your thoughts. Incidentally you can keep the change"

...could be applied to one or two on here recently :-)
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:34 - Apr 13 with 2597 viewsbluefunk

Marvin Gaye
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:35 - Apr 13 with 2592 viewsRyorry

'Yes' (the original band).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:36 - Apr 13 with 2585 viewsmonytowbray

I’d take my chances with the Rona.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:36 - Apr 13 with 2573 viewsitfcjoe

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:21 - Apr 13 by GlasgowBlue

Best appreciated in chronological order, not shuffle.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 11:22]

Correct

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:50 - Apr 13 with 2541 viewsFtnfwest

Zeppelin including the bootlegs. Koont will have the proclaimers
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:51 - Apr 13 with 2543 viewswoodbridge_blue

Pink Floyd....coincidentally yesterday I played what in my opinion are their best seven albums back to back, in ascending order.
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:57 - Apr 13 with 2520 viewsLord_Lucan

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:51 - Apr 13 by woodbridge_blue

Pink Floyd....coincidentally yesterday I played what in my opinion are their best seven albums back to back, in ascending order.

That is quite something, I trust you were stoned.

I would normally say Pink Floyd but as I have listened to everything so many times I'll pick a band that I have heard a fair bit but nowhere near enough and I am bound to uncover a lot of new classics for me.

So I'm going Radiohead.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:04 - Apr 13 with 2469 viewsCoastalblue

Bowie

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:04 - Apr 13 with 2467 viewssoupytwist

New Order. Joined the Tim Burgess Twitter listening party for Power Corruption and Lies last night. It was a lot of fun hearing from Stephen Morris and looking at Kevin Cummins' photos.
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:05 - Apr 13 with 2466 viewsfactual_blue

The Band, obviously.

Or Black Lace.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:05 - Apr 13 with 2457 viewsmikeybloo88

Springsteen without a doubt...would pop out to mow the lawn whilst Human Touch and Lucky Town albums were on though.
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:05 - Apr 13 with 2465 viewsbrogansnose

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 11:57 - Apr 13 by Lord_Lucan

That is quite something, I trust you were stoned.

I would normally say Pink Floyd but as I have listened to everything so many times I'll pick a band that I have heard a fair bit but nowhere near enough and I am bound to uncover a lot of new classics for me.

So I'm going Radiohead.

I'm going to say Van Morrison but it was a close run thing with Radiohead.

Then there's Bowie. This sort of thing makes my head explode.
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:06 - Apr 13 with 2462 viewsnoggin

Stevie Wonder

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:06 - Apr 13 with 2460 viewsLord_Lucan

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:04 - Apr 13 by Coastalblue

Bowie

Actually that's not a bad shout as it is so large and varied a collection and Radiohead might tip me over the top.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:14 - Apr 13 with 2439 viewsLord_Lucan

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:05 - Apr 13 by brogansnose

You may find this a tad irrational but I would like to set Van Morrison on fire

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:18 - Apr 13 with 2421 viewsSharkey

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:14 - Apr 13 by Lord_Lucan

Is Van Morrison the supreme 'Marmite' artist?
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:20 - Apr 13 with 2414 viewsbrogansnose

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:14 - Apr 13 by Lord_Lucan

I think he's dick to be fair but he's made some great music. Going the full Joan of Arc on him might be a bit much.
If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:20 - Apr 13 with 2414 viewsITFC_Forever

Somewhat predictably, I’m going say the Levellers.

Their twelfth studio album is out this year and their lyrics are as relevant now as they’ve always been, perhaps even more so.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:29 - Apr 13 with 2371 viewsWeWereZombies

If during isolation you could only listen to one artist/band’s full catalogue. on 12:05 - Apr 13 by brogansnose

You've nicked what I was going to say. Just to be different, and in the Desert Island Discs tradition of giving to time to something you have never properly got around to, I am going to plump for Jean Sibelius.

Every single work in every recorded format by every orchestra, solo performer and all points in between.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024