Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A house party currently going on in our estate. 21:36 - Apr 13 with 1921 viewsGirthyguy

Being extremely loud. Clearly tanked up. Anyone experienced this in their neighbourhoods? Selfish f..ks. Really tempted to cup a sh1t in my hand and throw it at them in their garden.
A house party currently going on in our estate. on 21:41 - Apr 13 with 1881 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope they get reported.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 21:45 - Apr 13 with 1865 viewsWD19

Are they playing exclusively 80’s bangers!?
A house party currently going on in our estate. on 22:27 - Apr 13 with 1768 viewsfactual_blue

Report them.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 22:30 - Apr 13 with 1772 viewsGirthyguy

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 21:41 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

I hope they get reported.

They have. They also like putting things up their noses. It's not the first time. Also a 7 year old girl in the house. It's disgraceful. They are all shouting the C word every other word now. A drone is flying about now.
A house party currently going on in our estate. on 22:35 - Apr 13 with 1747 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 22:30 - Apr 13 by Girthyguy

They have. They also like putting things up their noses. It's not the first time. Also a 7 year old girl in the house. It's disgraceful. They are all shouting the C word every other word now. A drone is flying about now.

Illinois Blue's?

We haven't had anything like this but we have new neighbours moved in to a rented place nearby and they have taken to playing the radio loudly outside every day. It seems a trait of whoever rents that particular property.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 23:08 - Apr 13 with 1685 viewsGirthyguy

Police will not come out. Apparently they don't bother with gatherings of 6 or less.
A house party currently going on in our estate. on 23:20 - Apr 13 with 1655 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 23:08 - Apr 13 by Girthyguy

Police will not come out. Apparently they don't bother with gatherings of 6 or less.

Even if they are causing a disturbance late at night?

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 23:22 - Apr 13 with 1646 viewsjeera

Are they outside?

Are they close by?

How big are you?

Can you back yourself?

Do you have a pressure washer?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 00:57 - Apr 14 with 1567 viewsGirthyguy

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 23:20 - Apr 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Even if they are causing a disturbance late at night?

Screaming f..k the police continuously. Then singing Bohemian Rhapsody (badly). Our friend lives next door who's 85 year old grandmother who's isolated with them currently who's trying to sleep. They are just c..ts. They carried on then my missus just went over told them to shut the f..k up and go back inside. The response was I'm going to jizz in your ear.
A house party currently going on in our estate. on 09:03 - Apr 14 with 1372 viewsGeoffSentence

Honestly, people who show that sort of lack of consideration really wind me up. It is a shame people don't think of others more. Unfortunately for you the police are getting overwhelmed with people reporting their neighbours for breaking lockdown restrictions, apparently they are getting calls for minor transgressions like seeing someone going out for exercise twice in a day. This ends up with them not being able to deal with proper anti-social behaviour.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 09:41 - Apr 14 with 1299 viewsgainsboroughblue

What time did it end?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 10:03 - Apr 14 with 1271 viewsHarry_Palmer

That's ridiculous. I saw footage the other day of a lady sitting on a bench by a river on her own meditating, nobody within 100 yards of her.

She claimed she was exercising her mind ( stretching the rules a little ) but technically she was right that the rules do not state which form of exercise you must take. The end result was they tried to fine her, she refused and was then arrested despite not actually causing any harm to anybody.

The inconsistency is the problem here when they won't come out to a situation like the one you have described that clearly warrants it.
A house party currently going on in our estate. on 10:43 - Apr 14 with 1234 viewsDebsyAngel

Plain bloody selfish of them. Nobody respects that a lot of people want peace and quiet. I have quite enough with my selfish neighbours. I feel sorry for you Girthyguy.
A house party currently going on in our estate. on 10:45 - Apr 14 with 1222 viewsgiant_stow

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 00:57 - Apr 14 by Girthyguy

Screaming f..k the police continuously. Then singing Bohemian Rhapsody (badly). Our friend lives next door who's 85 year old grandmother who's isolated with them currently who's trying to sleep. They are just c..ts. They carried on then my missus just went over told them to shut the f..k up and go back inside. The response was I'm going to jizz in your ear.

That takes the piss. Not to be supergrass about it, but if it happens again, surely if you tell the police there's drugs and violnce going off, they'll have to pop over?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 11:06 - Apr 14 with 1180 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 10:45 - Apr 14 by giant_stow

That takes the piss. Not to be supergrass about it, but if it happens again, surely if you tell the police there's drugs and violnce going off, they'll have to pop over?

A friend used to be in the police and told a story of someone who reported a burglary in progress and the police said there was no one available to attend immediately. He said the caller hung up and called back to report that the burglar had been confronted by someone with a shotgun and armed response arrived within minutes.

I am sure it was apocryphal but does have something to it.

I trust you were clear it was about anti-social behaviour rather than anything lockdown related. I would look to report it to the council and see whether you have grounds to follow it up further with the police. If you pursue it with another person via the police you may well find that whoever made the decision not to attend made the wrong call.

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 11:09 - Apr 14 with 1172 viewsmonytowbray

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 11:06 - Apr 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

A friend used to be in the police and told a story of someone who reported a burglary in progress and the police said there was no one available to attend immediately. He said the caller hung up and called back to report that the burglar had been confronted by someone with a shotgun and armed response arrived within minutes.

I am sure it was apocryphal but does have something to it.

I trust you were clear it was about anti-social behaviour rather than anything lockdown related. I would look to report it to the council and see whether you have grounds to follow it up further with the police. If you pursue it with another person via the police you may well find that whoever made the decision not to attend made the wrong call.

I always assumed that story was an urban legend. Heard it a few times, always via a mate of a mate of a mate.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 11:20 - Apr 14 with 1139 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A house party currently going on in our estate. on 11:09 - Apr 14 by monytowbray

I always assumed that story was an urban legend. Heard it a few times, always via a mate of a mate of a mate.

The closest I can link it to is the farmer Tony Martin.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024