Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
amanda staveley - is there a TWTD poster who could work his 17:58 - Apr 14 with 1025 viewsKeno

Charm and make iTFC seem more appealing than Mike Ashley?

Bluelagos a job for you maybe?

Time to do your bit for the club you love

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

amanda staveley - is there a TWTD poster who could work his on 18:43 - Apr 14 with 965 viewsbluelagos

Wikipedia says (I'd not heard of her) she was dating Prince Andrew back in 2003.

So just maybe her standards are low enough for me to have a chance?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

amanda staveley - is there a TWTD poster who could work his on 19:18 - Apr 14 with 908 viewsKeno

amanda staveley - is there a TWTD poster who could work his on 18:43 - Apr 14 by bluelagos

Wikipedia says (I'd not heard of her) she was dating Prince Andrew back in 2003.

Let’s face it the choice was between Randy ***** Andrew, Mike the slob Ashley and sweet charming little old you Town could yet be saved!!

amanda staveley - is there a TWTD poster who could work his on 11:41 - Apr 15 with 708 viewsSamWhiteUK

amanda staveley - is there a TWTD poster who could work his on 18:43 - Apr 14 by bluelagos

That would make her, what, 31 now?

She'd done well for herself, to be buying a football club
amanda staveley - is there a TWTD poster who could work his on 12:02 - Apr 15 with 689 viewsElephantintheRoom

she's a rip-off merchant fronting a bid for unsavoury people not exactly known for human rights at home or abroad and expects 10% of the club, 'worth' £30million for few hours bull. Be careful what you wish for.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

amanda staveley - is there a TWTD poster who could work his on 12:13 - Apr 15 with 671 viewsKeno

amanda staveley - is there a TWTD poster who could work his on 12:02 - Apr 15 by ElephantintheRoom

she's a rip-off merchant fronting a bid for unsavoury people not exactly known for human rights at home or abroad and expects 10% of the club, 'worth' £30million for few hours bull. Be careful what you wish for.

That’s enough about Delia

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024