Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! 20:36 - Apr 14 with 861 viewsBrixtonBlue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52285742

Even Callis won't be able to justify this?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 21:33 - Apr 14 with 803 viewsmonytowbray

MERICA.

Although for the sake of the product, they should just stop.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 23:01 - Apr 14 with 749 viewsJ2BLUE

WWE are a company with few morals and a great ability to bullsh1t.

They chose to go to Saudi Arabia because they wanted to help the country progress. Nothing to do with the mega money they are being paid.

They have chosen to go on with the show because it provides a distraction for the fans. Nothing to do with them being terrified of upsetting the tv networks who have given them big contracts.

They keep rolling the escape for fans bit out despite wrestling being unwatchable without a crowd. Something that is on the verge of being utterly ridiculous with a crowd just looks like a sixth form drama class without one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 23:11 - Apr 14 with 739 viewsmonytowbray

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 23:01 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

WWE are a company with few morals and a great ability to bullsh1t.

They chose to go to Saudi Arabia because they wanted to help the country progress. Nothing to do with the mega money they are being paid.

They have chosen to go on with the show because it provides a distraction for the fans. Nothing to do with them being terrified of upsetting the tv networks who have given them big contracts.

They keep rolling the escape for fans bit out despite wrestling being unwatchable without a crowd. Something that is on the verge of being utterly ridiculous with a crowd just looks like a sixth form drama class without one.

I feel they missed some trick making it more raw. Just them backstage without the showmanship and matches in normal training gear with them being more themselves.

The entrances and poses to the crowd just look mental. But I guess in a way they’d be hard habits for performers to break?

TWTD never forgets…

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 23:18 - Apr 14 with 723 viewsJ2BLUE

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 23:11 - Apr 14 by monytowbray

I feel they missed some trick making it more raw. Just them backstage without the showmanship and matches in normal training gear with them being more themselves.

The entrances and poses to the crowd just look mental. But I guess in a way they’d be hard habits for performers to break?

That would have been good. The promos as well...awful. They should all be done backstage with an interviewer if they have to be used at all. Everything which can be done where the lack of a crowd isn't magnified should be done.

AEW are doing quite a good job. Just having a few random wrestlers in the crowd makes it so much better.

Truly impaired.

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 00:01 - Apr 15 with 701 viewsmonytowbray

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 23:18 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

That would have been good. The promos as well...awful. They should all be done backstage with an interviewer if they have to be used at all. Everything which can be done where the lack of a crowd isn't magnified should be done.

AEW are doing quite a good job. Just having a few random wrestlers in the crowd makes it so much better.

I feel like CM Punk would have totally bossed it right now.

TWTD never forgets…

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 00:14 - Apr 15 with 694 viewsJ2BLUE

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 00:01 - Apr 15 by monytowbray

I feel like CM Punk would have totally bossed it right now.

Definitely.

The dark side of the ring is a decent watch if you're bored. On demand. I think it's a new series. I've only seen the first two episodes but it's been surprisingly good. I'm waving the Montreal Screwjob episode for last.

Truly impaired.

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 00:27 - Apr 15 with 687 viewsmonytowbray

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 00:14 - Apr 15 by J2BLUE

Definitely.

The dark side of the ring is a decent watch if you're bored. On demand. I think it's a new series. I've only seen the first two episodes but it's been surprisingly good. I'm waving the Montreal Screwjob episode for last.

All TV show recommendations welcome right now for obvious reasons!

TWTD never forgets…

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 15:36 - Apr 15 with 503 viewsBrixtonBlue

I've seen it all now. Wrestling is apparently an essential service! on 23:11 - Apr 14 by monytowbray

Raw? It's all a pantomime isn't it? Without the clothes and the showmanship you don't have anything do you?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024