Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“What do you want to do today?” 09:25 - Apr 17 with 511 viewsNewcyBlue

Is a question I ask every morning. It’s not going down well.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

“What do you want to do today?” on 09:44 - Apr 17 with 468 viewsGuthrum

But that is the most important thing, if you're locked down - especially alone and/or not working. Making a plan for how you're going to waste/occupy the day, be that lining up a load of TV/streaming/box-sets/YouTube to watch, a large stack of reading (including kindle and the internet), a game to get into, cooking, hobbies/crafts, making music, writing and deciding what time you might want to go out, how and where.

In some ways better to ask "What do I want to do tomorrow?" and working it out further in advance, so you can relax at night and wake up with purpose. That last being the thing most people who normally get up and go to work are missing. The vague, ingrained feeling from a lifetime's habit that they should be getting up, going somewhere and doing something - but they can't. Nobody is going to be giving them stuff to do all day, so they need to set up their own framework of activities.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

“What do you want to do today?” on 12:31 - Apr 17 with 400 viewsbluelagos

Routine of some sort apparently helps.

You know my thoughts - get out as much as you can, whilst ensuring you are keeping the appropriate distances. Whether that is exercise, shopping or running errands for those who are vulnerable.

If you can't or won't get outside - then you'll need to find something creative as there's only so much TV anyone can watch. Indeed the TV / news is half the problem for some imho.

Reading a book, even writing a book? Why not? You got a few tales to tell :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

“What do you want to do today?” on 12:38 - Apr 17 with 390 viewsKeno

Maybe if you stop asking stupid questions she would?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024