Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? 17:33 - Apr 17 with 3036 viewsunstableblue

His usual approach of deflection and finding scapegoats for people to hate rather than question his abilities has now gone up to a new level.

On Cuomo and NewYork:

And now having said the governors called the shots he’s firing up the right and the base to literally take up arms and revolt:

He had said he wanted an orderly removal on stay at home restrictions

He’s feckin bat sh!t crazy...

This is a divided country with lots of guns, and a leader who goes up the extremists with bile

It’s feels like a nightmare - shame on the Republican Party and Fox News

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 18:28 - Apr 17 with 2704 viewsElderGrizzly

He’s turned on Fox News recently too and it is now all about OAN.

And of course there is the fact he disagrees with himself

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 18:54 - Apr 17 with 2677 viewsMoriarty

fka omuircheartaigh

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 20:52 - Apr 17 with 2554 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was thinking about this earlier - we started to vilify our politicians and exaggerate all their flaws. The whole political scene became so polarised.

Then we ended with politicians like Farage and Trump.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 22:42 - Apr 17 with 2494 viewsbluewhite

I wouldn't call Trump or Farage politicians. It would be like, calling me an architect because I once built a sandcastle. Also it is an insult to the memory of genuinely worthy statesmen of the past.

Opportunistic, sly, utterly self-serving demagogues and rabble rousers, yes. But not politicians.
Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 01:04 - Apr 18 with 2432 viewsBlueBadger

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 22:42 - Apr 17 by bluewhite

I wouldn't call Trump or Farage politicians. It would be like, calling me an architect because I once built a sandcastle. Also it is an insult to the memory of genuinely worthy statesmen of the past.

Opportunistic, sly, utterly self-serving demagogues and rabble rousers, yes. But not politicians.

That's a very long-winded way of calling them 'thick, racist c*nts*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 01:57 - Apr 18 with 2409 viewsreusersfreekicks

Yep very very dangerous
Defies belief how people are stupid enougj to vote for him.
Huge shame on republicans meekly or otherwise following in his wake
Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 02:08 - Apr 18 with 2401 viewsmonytowbray

The guy is stoking the Alt Right to uprise in democratic governed states.

It’s official, no two ways about it, Trump is LITERALLY a fascist who craves a dictatorship. Those jokes about just letting him be president forever? They weren’t jokes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/17/trump-liberate-tweets-coronaviru

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 06:58 - Apr 18 with 2335 viewsbluelagos

I've always argued Trump, as vile as he is, was of limited danger given that the American system is quite good as limiting presedential powers. Indeed each State govenor will actually call the shots on local lockdowns.

But sadly, he does clearly yield huge influence. His encouraging people to protest against the lockdowns, its not as if it is based on anything other than his own ignorance and desire to get reelected.

So yeah, on this, he really is dangerous and the sight of people not socially distancing suggests more people will die due to his actions. Dangerous is putting it mildly.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 08:48 - Apr 18 with 2250 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bat sh1t crazy over a bat sh1t virus....you couldn't make this stuff up.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 09:15 - Apr 18 with 2229 viewsartsbossbeard

The Virginia Governor has had the audacity to bring in additional checks when buying guns and, to prove how anti-'mercan he is, has limited gun sales to 1 per individual per month.

What a nutjob!

Luke & Bo Duke aren't happy.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:04 - Apr 18 with 2157 viewsunstableblue

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 09:15 - Apr 18 by artsbossbeard

The Virginia Governor has had the audacity to bring in additional checks when buying guns and, to prove how anti-'mercan he is, has limited gun sales to 1 per individual per month.

What a nutjob!

Luke & Bo Duke aren't happy.

The Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville was a white supremacist and neo nazi, that’s a fact. Yet Trump supported it and backed the protestors - despite them mowing down and killing someone.

He’d now firing up the extreme right again with his second amendment and demonising state dem government stance.

It’s all so blatantly self serving. Due to sinking popularity.
Tw@t.

His NRA gun stance has been disgusting.

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:09 - Apr 18 with 2147 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:04 - Apr 18 by unstableblue

The Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville was a white supremacist and neo nazi, that’s a fact. Yet Trump supported it and backed the protestors - despite them mowing down and killing someone.

He’d now firing up the extreme right again with his second amendment and demonising state dem government stance.

It’s all so blatantly self serving. Due to sinking popularity.
Tw@t.

His NRA gun stance has been disgusting.

He’s called the protestors in these states “very reasonable people”

Again, worryingly similar to his defence of the Nazis in Charlottesville who were “good people on both sides”

Not that interesting fact. I’ve been to Charlottesville about 20 times in the last 18 months since this happened. A very nice place who had the ‘import’ of far right descend upon their city
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 10:12]
Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:10 - Apr 18 with 2145 viewshampstead_blue

In some ways he is the same as Putin.

Both are incredibly dangerous and ought to be locked in a catacoomb.

In politics is there a propensity for either side to move apart to the fringes and then together to the centre ground? Can't help but thinking there is a political cycle going on here.

Can we just rub them both out and get some sensible people in. Russia's economy is small and vulnerable. It needs someone with guile and an open mind to help it.

The USA can do so much more than funnel wealth into the 0.1%.

Kill them both and let sense prevail.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:28 - Apr 18 with 2105 viewsunstableblue

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:09 - Apr 18 by ElderGrizzly

Again, worryingly similar to his defence of the Nazis in Charlottesville who were “good people on both sides”

Not that interesting fact. I’ve been to Charlottesville about 20 times in the last 18 months since this happened. A very nice place who had the ‘import’ of far right descend upon their city

Not been to Charlottesville, do fancy it. In fact I quite fancy touring ‘the south’. Tend to work in New York and Seattle... love those towns. Albeit New York as a state is a mess.

What were you doing there?

Note: estimated to be 357 million guns now in circulation in the public in USA, more than population, and an estimated 650k to 1 million automatic assault rifles!! That is mind boggling.

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:54 - Apr 18 with 2062 viewsunstableblue

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:10 - Apr 18 by hampstead_blue

In some ways he is the same as Putin.

Both are incredibly dangerous and ought to be locked in a catacoomb.

In politics is there a propensity for either side to move apart to the fringes and then together to the centre ground? Can't help but thinking there is a political cycle going on here.

Can we just rub them both out and get some sensible people in. Russia's economy is small and vulnerable. It needs someone with guile and an open mind to help it.

The USA can do so much more than funnel wealth into the 0.1%.

Kill them both and let sense prevail.

The thing about Putin is he has such control of the media that a much larger proportion of the population believe he is a force for good. Trumps acceptance and support for him is a real low in a sea of lows. Russia should be far more sanctioned and isolated than it is - he basically asssasinated all dissenters, often on foreign soil. Putin helped get Trunp in as he knows he’s bad for the USA world stability.

Whilst I agree the US will surely come back to the centre, these populists do not care about long term needs of a society, and I do think Trump is cementing very deep problems in US society. Bizarrely his supporters believe he is good for them. With Fox News complicit.

The problem with the dems, the left and main media outlets, that they are so flabbergasted and outraged by Trump as his very presence is an affront to decency and democracy and rule of law (don’t forget pardoned and exonerated a war criminal) that are in an attack mode, and have lost credibility.

It sickens that Boris and the UK are toadying up to Trump whereas our European cousins remain more sceptical.

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 11:18 - Apr 18 with 2031 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:28 - Apr 18 by unstableblue

Not been to Charlottesville, do fancy it. In fact I quite fancy touring ‘the south’. Tend to work in New York and Seattle... love those towns. Albeit New York as a state is a mess.

What were you doing there?

Note: estimated to be 357 million guns now in circulation in the public in USA, more than population, and an estimated 650k to 1 million automatic assault rifles!! That is mind boggling.

US State Dept and Dept of Defense has some offices out that way we work with closely.

The idiocy of some Americans summed up nicely in this photo from Michigan too. Trumpists at their worst

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 11:19 - Apr 18 with 2025 viewshampstead_blue

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:54 - Apr 18 by unstableblue

The thing about Putin is he has such control of the media that a much larger proportion of the population believe he is a force for good. Trumps acceptance and support for him is a real low in a sea of lows. Russia should be far more sanctioned and isolated than it is - he basically asssasinated all dissenters, often on foreign soil. Putin helped get Trunp in as he knows he’s bad for the USA world stability.

Whilst I agree the US will surely come back to the centre, these populists do not care about long term needs of a society, and I do think Trump is cementing very deep problems in US society. Bizarrely his supporters believe he is good for them. With Fox News complicit.

The problem with the dems, the left and main media outlets, that they are so flabbergasted and outraged by Trump as his very presence is an affront to decency and democracy and rule of law (don’t forget pardoned and exonerated a war criminal) that are in an attack mode, and have lost credibility.

It sickens that Boris and the UK are toadying up to Trump whereas our European cousins remain more sceptical.

Good points.

A couple of audiobooks.

Putin, A Prisoner of Power.
Russians Among Us.

Putin and Trump have both aced the media but that's a fickle mistress I feel as that can turn.
I don't think either could withstand a proper revolt. Putin would slaughter anyone who stood up to him as he is so screwed he's be shot like Gaddafi and Saddam.

Trump needs to be ousted so he can sit in a flat and implode - Mr Creosote esque.

It will take a lot to prize Putin out but the books I've mentioned above, mainly the first, give a good insight into how he got there and also how he can be removed.

Sadly it won't be soon, easy, or clean.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 11:29 - Apr 18 with 1994 viewsSharkey

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:54 - Apr 18 by unstableblue

I wonder if even Boris will be able to keep pretending that Trump is not sick in the head, and to in any way to align with him is unacceptable. Even as a Labour voter accept that that there are people who vote Tory who are 'good people', -- people who are civic-minded, interested in protecting the environment, quietly generous, and courteous. I used to assume that the Republicans, especially in the South where everything was historically back to front, must have some similar voters who by now would be revolted and revolting, but now I'm beginning to wonder if they're ALL self-serving racist nutjobs.
Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 12:22 - Apr 18 with 1916 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Danger man.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 12:23 - Apr 18 with 1910 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 11:19 - Apr 18 by hampstead_blue

Good points.

A couple of audiobooks.

Russians Among Us.

Putin and Trump have both aced the media but that's a fickle mistress I feel as that can turn.
I don't think either could withstand a proper revolt. Putin would slaughter anyone who stood up to him as he is so screwed he's be shot like Gaddafi and Saddam.

Trump needs to be ousted so he can sit in a flat and implode - Mr Creosote esque.

It will take a lot to prize Putin out but the books I've mentioned above, mainly the first, give a good insight into how he got there and also how he can be removed.

You should write a book Sir.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 12:49 - Apr 18 with 1852 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 10:09 - Apr 18 by ElderGrizzly

There is a phrase for Trump's behaviour.

It is stochastic terrorism.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 13:05 - Apr 18 with 1829 viewsfooters

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 11:19 - Apr 18 by hampstead_blue

Good points.

A couple of audiobooks.

Russians Among Us.

It's strange how you're so worried about Putin on one hand but on the other are so dismissive of the Russian money which has been flooding in to the Conservative Party. "Nothing to see here."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 14:55 - Apr 18 with 1748 viewshampstead_blue

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 13:05 - Apr 18 by footers

It's strange how you're so worried about Putin on one hand but on the other are so dismissive of the Russian money which has been flooding in to the Conservative Party. "Nothing to see here."

Not dismissed the Russian money in the UK.

Gordon Carrera's book, Russians Among us explains the lengths to which Putin will go. It also explains that pretty much nothing is clean.

I would like a clean political scene but cannot see it.

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 19:36 - Apr 18 with 1653 viewsjaykay

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 18:28 - Apr 17 by ElderGrizzly

He’s turned on Fox News recently too and it is now all about OAN.

And of course there is the fact he disagrees with himself

why do i always think of this clip when trump does his daily briefing

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 07:26 - Apr 19 with 1543 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump is just dangerous isn’t he? on 19:36 - Apr 18 by jaykay

why do i always think of this clip when trump does his daily briefing

Oh, look who turned up at the “open America” rally

He left shaking everyones hands too. Come on Coronavirus, let him now rely on his fake remedies
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024