Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following the artists/bands you can't get into thread... those who like them... 18:34 - Apr 17 with 692 viewsBrixtonBlue

What song would you cite to convince others of their greatness? Bearing in mind those who don't like a particular artist/band have probably based the decision on the singles/most well known stuff.

The rules
1. Posters may only post one song to convince others.
2. If you don't like the artist, you must listen to the song in full. If you still don't like them, fair enough, at least you gave it a go.

For those who don't like The Stone Roses, I'd give you;

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Following the artists/bands you can't get into thread... those who like them... on 18:44 - Apr 17 with 671 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Following the artists/bands you can't get into thread... those who like them... on 18:49 - Apr 17 with 659 viewsBasuco

Rae Morris
Following the artists/bands you can't get into thread... those who like them... on 10:23 - Apr 18 with 590 viewsBrixtonBlue

Following the artists/bands you can't get into thread... those who like them... on 18:44 - Apr 17 by GlasgowBlue

Video has been removed.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Following the artists/bands you can't get into thread... those who like them... on 10:27 - Apr 18 with 588 viewsBrixtonBlue

Following the artists/bands you can't get into thread... those who like them... on 18:49 - Apr 17 by Basuco

Rae Morris

Never heard of her but very nice. Sounds a bit like Bjork.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024