Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? 19:46 - Apr 18 with 2300 viewsPecker

You would need 22 players for the 22 street/road cards. So ITFC best ever 22 squad in order of value. Mayfair and Park lane would be the best, Whitechapel and Old Kent road the cheapest..

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 20:03 - Apr 18 with 2255 viewsSuperblue95

Jonathan Douglas is in with a great shout of being Old Kent Road

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 20:07 - Apr 18 with 2246 viewsPecker

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 20:03 - Apr 18 by Superblue95

Jonathan Douglas is in with a great shout of being Old Kent Road

Wouldn't be in best 22 squad. Crawford/Stewart would be Park Lane/ Mayfair, with Cooper/Wright as Whitechapel/ Old Kent Road.
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 20:09 - Apr 18 with 2241 viewsSuperblue95

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 20:07 - Apr 18 by Pecker

Wouldn't be in best 22 squad. Crawford/Stewart would be Park Lane/ Mayfair, with Cooper/Wright as Whitechapel/ Old Kent Road.

No legend of ours should be insulted by being a cheap space in monopoly. That honour should go to some of our garbage players

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 20:13 - Apr 18 with 2230 viewsPecker

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 20:09 - Apr 18 by Superblue95

No legend of ours should be insulted by being a cheap space in monopoly. That honour should go to some of our garbage players

Iceland did one for the world cup squad (was on bargain hunt). Just a thought.
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 21:28 - Apr 18 with 2166 viewsjeera

Surely a TWTD one would be more entertaining?

Land on 'Politics' square.

Miss 10 goes.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 21:44 - Apr 18 with 2145 viewsSuperblue95

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 21:28 - Apr 18 by jeera

Surely a TWTD one would be more entertaining?

Land on 'Politics' square.

Miss 10 goes.

Presumably MarkTWTD would be Mayfair?

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 21:55 - Apr 18 with 2138 viewsBlueastheycome

Yes, I recently found one at my parents house that my dad had back in the day.. it looked cool as f*uck with the old yellow badge on top of the box, and when I opened the box there was a programme for the UEFA cup final in there which was a pleasant surprise !
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 00:46 - Apr 19 with 2051 viewsbritbiker

Paul taylor - get out of jail free card.
Login to get fewer ads

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 00:58 - Apr 19 with 2049 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Instead of picking a player, have Sir Alf and Sir Bobby as Mayfair and Park Lane?
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 09:12 - Apr 19 with 1965 viewsPecker

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 21:55 - Apr 18 by Blueastheycome

Yes, I recently found one at my parents house that my dad had back in the day.. it looked cool as f*uck with the old yellow badge on top of the box, and when I opened the box there was a programme for the UEFA cup final in there which was a pleasant surprise !

Who were the players and what property spaces were they on?
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 10:23 - Apr 19 with 1929 viewsBlueastheycome

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 09:12 - Apr 19 by Pecker

Who were the players and what property spaces were they on?

I will have a look next time I am there.. however that sadly will be a while as they are both isolating
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 10:25]
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 10:24 - Apr 19 with 1926 viewsBlueastheycome

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 10:23 - Apr 19 by Blueastheycome

I will have a look next time I am there.. however that sadly will be a while as they are both isolating
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 10:25]

Thinking about it I might be able to get one of them to send a snap of the board/box and I will upload on here. Watch this space
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 10:49 - Apr 19 with 1915 viewsDennyx4

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 10:24 - Apr 19 by Blueastheycome

Thinking about it I might be able to get one of them to send a snap of the board/box and I will upload on here. Watch this space

I know there was an Ipswich edition (not just football) - believe Portman Road was either Mayfair or Park Lane.
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 11:38 - Apr 19 with 1904 viewsPecker

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 10:49 - Apr 19 by Dennyx4

I know there was an Ipswich edition (not just football) - believe Portman Road was either Mayfair or Park Lane.

I want a players edition.
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 11:41 - Apr 19 with 1900 viewsPinewoodblue

Not monopoly but there is, or used to be, an Ipswich Town board game.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 11:41 - Apr 19 with 1899 viewsPecker

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 10:24 - Apr 19 by Blueastheycome

I can only find an Ipswich edition, not an ITFC edition.
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 19:38 - Apr 19 with 1837 viewsDurovigutum

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 11:41 - Apr 19 by Pinewoodblue

We picked this board game up from the local charity shop on a tip off from a Norwich supporting friend!
Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 20:32 - Apr 19 with 1819 viewsPerublue

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? on 11:41 - Apr 19 by Pinewoodblue

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 20:39 - Apr 19 with 1812 viewsPerublue

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 20:32 - Apr 19 by Perublue

I had this game....Dad got it for me for my Birthday I think it was 1990..just after the Duncan era and Lyall had taken over....bless my old dad he got the whole squad to sign it,I have a feeling Steve Palmers wife worked at Willis for him ...thus enabling the sig fest.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 20:40]

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 21:18 - Apr 19 with 1795 viewsjeera

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 20:39 - Apr 19 by Perublue

I had this game....Dad got it for me for my Birthday I think it was 1990..just after the Duncan era and Lyall had taken over....bless my old dad he got the whole squad to sign it,I have a feeling Steve Palmers wife worked at Willis for him ...thus enabling the sig fest.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 20:40]

Had?

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 23:26 - Apr 19 with 1759 viewsPerublue

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 21:18 - Apr 19 by jeera

Had?

Its funny I was going to go back and edit that had to have....but in all honesty it would be guesswork....It is/was at mothers house in the loft and I have not been back there for a few years....its quite possible it is but there have been a lot of household purges since 1990.

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 23:29 - Apr 19 with 1756 viewsjeera

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 23:26 - Apr 19 by Perublue

Its funny I was going to go back and edit that had to have....but in all honesty it would be guesswork....It is/was at mothers house in the loft and I have not been back there for a few years....its quite possible it is but there have been a lot of household purges since 1990.

Well I hope it turns up.

Even if it's just for your memories' sake.

When it does you can post a picture of the board on here!

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 00:01 - Apr 20 with 1749 viewsPerublue

Have ITFC ever done a Monopoly board? (n/t) on 23:29 - Apr 19 by jeera

Well I hope it turns up.

Even if it's just for your memories' sake.

When it does you can post a picture of the board on here!

I really hope it exists still , was going to return to the UK ....would have been about now in fact....obviously postponed now and maybe forever... and one of the things i was going to do was grab all my old things like that (vhs home vids,photos,schoolbooks,etc) for storage initially in a safe place for my descendants.
I am trying tp remember if it was the box or the board that was covered in the autographs.
I remember the game itself was pretty poor but i never had teh heart to tell dad after the effort he made.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024