Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. 10:40 - Apr 20 with 1192 viewsRevAdrian

Obviously there are lots of unknowns at present. At present my wife and I pay for our season tickets as part of the clubs direct debit scheme. If I have read this right the direct debit payments continue with the first new payment in May unless we specifically stop them. With so many unknowns we don't want to commit to next season yet but should we stop the payments or have we misunderstood?

RevAdrian
Blog: [Blog] I’ve Seen Three Ipswich Teams in Two Matches – Will the Real One Stand Up?

Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 10:47 - Apr 20 with 1167 viewsDebsyAngel

I would love to know what the plans are, as i too pay by direct debit. I am hoping for a freeze once the final payment in April is done.
Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 11:35 - Apr 20 with 1113 viewsPJH

Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 10:47 - Apr 20 by DebsyAngel

I would love to know what the plans are, as i too pay by direct debit. I am hoping for a freeze once the final payment in April is done.

Not sure what the weather forecast is.
Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 11:52 - Apr 20 with 1092 viewsElephantintheRoom

This is time for moaning season ticket holders to step up to the plate and keep 'their club' in existance.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 12:05 - Apr 20 with 1064 viewsJ2BLUE

Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 11:52 - Apr 20 by ElephantintheRoom

This is time for moaning season ticket holders to step up to the plate and keep 'their club' in existance.

Is it? The economic world we all live in has changed since people last signed up. People could have lost jobs or be suffering a cut in pay for months on end. We should not be attacking people for looking after their family as first priority.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 12:32 - Apr 20 with 994 viewstractorboy1978

I don't see how they can keep taking them unless they communicate pricing for next season. And with this season incomplete and so many unknowns that isn't going to happen.
Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 12:44 - Apr 20 with 980 viewsPhilTWTD

Think the club are going to put something out regarding their tentative plans season ticket-wise covering the various scenarios.
Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 13:02 - Apr 20 with 936 viewsRevAdrian

Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 12:44 - Apr 20 by PhilTWTD

Think the club are going to put something out regarding their tentative plans season ticket-wise covering the various scenarios.

Thanks Phil. It needs to be soon - our payment due 1st May.

RevAdrian
Blog: [Blog] I’ve Seen Three Ipswich Teams in Two Matches – Will the Real One Stand Up?

Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 17:22 - Apr 20 with 820 viewsuppersirbob

Season ticket Direct Debit scheme. on 12:44 - Apr 20 by PhilTWTD

There on the itfc direct website just log on with customer number all there same price as last season

Nothing about the games we are going to miss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024