Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese 13:39 - Apr 21 with 774 viewsKeno

and I had to get double Gloucester

cant say I'm impressed.

Its like the Paul Lamburke of cheese, looks ok, promises much but falls a long was short

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:41 - Apr 21 with 762 viewsfooters

It's a terrible state of affairs. My local shop only had white Hovis bread yesterday. Bloody horrible stuff.

Stay safe, guys.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:42 - Apr 21 with 762 viewsjeera

I bought some Dolcelatte yesterday and would not want to swap with you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:44 - Apr 21 with 751 viewsfactual_blue

Get Behind Your British Cheese.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:47 - Apr 21 with 725 viewsSwansea_Blue

We have to be thankful for what we can get these days

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:47 - Apr 21 with 725 viewsGeoffSentence

It's right up there with Red Leicester in the bland cheese table.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:48 - Apr 21 with 720 viewsBLUEBEAT

dread to think what Single Gloucester is like...

Poll: W or W

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:50 - Apr 21 with 713 viewsfactual_blue

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:48 - Apr 21 by BLUEBEAT

https://www.cheesehub.com/product/single-gloucester-25879

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:57 - Apr 21 with 680 viewsKeno

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 13:48 - Apr 21 by BLUEBEAT

you know its bad when the dog walked away from it

Login to get fewer ads

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 14:29 - Apr 21 with 646 viewsWickets

I like the onion and chive one !
Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 14:34 - Apr 21 with 638 viewsChutney

I highly recommend Babybel, it's the cheese of Kings.
Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 14:47 - Apr 21 with 622 viewssparks

Im fond of a double gloucester.

We have too much cheddar cheese in the house. We had been running out frequently and were worried about supply. I ordered a massive block and 3 packs from Wyke farms, added 2 blocks of cheddar to the Asda click and collect, and grabbed some in the coop last weekend.

We now have7 blocks of cheese, including one which is massive (1.25jg)

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 14:49 - Apr 21 with 617 viewshoppy

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 14:47 - Apr 21 by sparks

We have too much cheddar cheese in the house. We had been running out frequently and were worried about supply. I ordered a massive block and 3 packs from Wyke farms, added 2 blocks of cheddar to the Asda click and collect, and grabbed some in the coop last weekend.

Evidence?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 14:50 - Apr 21 with 615 viewsKeno

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 14:47 - Apr 21 by sparks

woah!!

Thats a lot of Cheddar!!

are you looking for ways to use it up or will that just happen generically?

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 14:50 - Apr 21 with 614 viewssparks

Double Gloucester - my local Co-op was low on cheese on 14:49 - Apr 21 by hoppy

Evidence?

My testimony based on direct knowledge.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024