Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day 16:26 - Apr 21 with 666 viewsMelford

You can get an overdraft extension pretty much instantly for a couple of hundred quid, couple of clicks and there it was. I'd applied for this a few times in the past and couldn't get an extension before. They're probably being more friendly with it in the current circumstances.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day on 16:46 - Apr 21 with 626 viewsPinewoodblue

Had text from Barclays this morning. From 1st May through to 9th July any personal overdraft,up to £750 will be interest free.

Interesting end date.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day on 16:50 - Apr 21 with 622 viewshomer_123

If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day on 16:46 - Apr 21 by Pinewoodblue

Had text from Barclays this morning. From 1st May through to 9th July any personal overdraft,up to £750 will be interest free.

Interesting end date.

Suspect that date is entirely arbitrary.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day on 17:06 - Apr 21 with 603 viewsuefacup81

If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day on 16:50 - Apr 21 by homer_123

Suspect that date is entirely arbitrary.

Does that work out as 40 days? In which case it seems a little less arbitrary as a round number.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day on 17:30 - Apr 21 with 572 viewsCoastalblue

If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day on 16:46 - Apr 21 by Pinewoodblue

Interesting end date.

I had the same, actually they've been pretty good so far. I did wonder if they'd singled me out as someone who's clearly had no income now for a couple of months and is on course to crash and burn, apparently not.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day on 17:32 - Apr 21 with 569 viewsPinewoodblue

If you're banking with Lloyds and skint before payday/furlough day on 17:30 - Apr 21 by Coastalblue

I had the same, actually they've been pretty good so far. I did wonder if they'd singled me out as someone who's clearly had no income now for a couple of months and is on course to crash and burn, apparently not.

Being retired all this isn’t having any impact on our income so guess they sent it to every account holder.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024