Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
B & Q Ipswich 16:27 - Apr 21 with 1190 viewsleftback

Now that it is open again, anyone been?? What are the queues like? Haven’t left the house in 3 weeks getting bored might do some decorating but it’s hardly essential
B & Q Ipswich on 16:41 - Apr 21 with 1151 viewsITFC_Forever

Drove past there earlier and the car park looked fairly busy.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

B & Q Ipswich on 20:42 - Apr 21 with 1005 viewsuppersirbob

Went yesterday morning about 8.30 queue was near scs didn’t take long to get in 10-15 mins had to take a trolly or basket in arrows on floor kinda one way system which doesn’t work to well

Won’t cut wood or mix paint
B & Q Ipswich on 21:36 - Apr 21 with 937 viewsLord_Lucan

B & Q Ipswich on 20:42 - Apr 21 by uppersirbob

Went yesterday morning about 8.30 queue was near scs didn’t take long to get in 10-15 mins had to take a trolly or basket in arrows on floor kinda one way system which doesn’t work to well

Won’t cut wood or mix paint

I went to Aldi today, they have some new arrow scheme in operation. Apparently I kept going the wrong way and eventually this nice assistant asked me if I was determined to ignore all her arrows and where did I actually want to go.

When I said I'm giving up and just want to pay she actually opened a new till for me.

She was very nice but I think I completely annoyed her to the point of no return.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

B & Q Ipswich on 21:37 - Apr 21 with 932 viewsgainsboroughblue

B & Q Ipswich on 21:36 - Apr 21 by Lord_Lucan

I went to Aldi today, they have some new arrow scheme in operation. Apparently I kept going the wrong way and eventually this nice assistant asked me if I was determined to ignore all her arrows and where did I actually want to go.

When I said I'm giving up and just want to pay she actually opened a new till for me.

She was very nice but I think I completely annoyed her to the point of no return.

I'm glad it's not just me.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

B & Q Ipswich on 21:43 - Apr 21 with 911 viewsBent_double

They've actually got a queuing system just to get on their website now. Just tried it, there's a minimum of an hours wait just to view/order from them.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

B & Q Ipswich on 21:49 - Apr 21 with 897 viewsLord_Lucan

B & Q Ipswich on 21:37 - Apr 21 by gainsboroughblue

I'm glad it's not just me.

The day got worse.

I went to The Range and they have a crazy system in there where some sections are arrowed and some are a free for all. I picked up a childs watering can, a childs battery operated bubble machine, a set of quilt covers and a few other nik naks. When I got to the till I started to put the stuff on the belt and the checkout girl said "Can I have your essential items first please"

Thank God I had picked up a bottle of Fairy otherwise I may have had to do the walk of shame.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

B & Q Ipswich on 21:53 - Apr 21 with 878 viewsLord_Lucan

B & Q Ipswich on 21:43 - Apr 21 by Bent_double

They've actually got a queuing system just to get on their website now. Just tried it, there's a minimum of an hours wait just to view/order from them.

I had that on Friday and when the clock wound down it simply started again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024