Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UEFA plans up in the air ! If I have read this right. 00:13 - Apr 22 with 589 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Today uefas plan to finish the seasons culminating with a champions league final on the 28/8
Were put in the bin as the Dutch have now banned professional sports until September.
UEFA plans up in the air ! If I have read this right. on 06:55 - Apr 22 with 482 viewsGuthrum

Think some of that planning was always overly optimisticgiven the fact we do not have a timeline for the end of this health crisis, plus it will take some time to get things up and running fully afterwards.

Edit: Perhaps they ought to be more concerned about saving lower-level teams who will be struggling financially due to missed matchday income.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 6:57]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

UEFA plans up in the air ! If I have read this right. on 09:21 - Apr 22 with 390 viewsBasuco

UEFA plans up in the air ! If I have read this right. on 06:55 - Apr 22 by Guthrum

Think some of that planning was always overly optimisticgiven the fact we do not have a timeline for the end of this health crisis, plus it will take some time to get things up and running fully afterwards.

Edit: Perhaps they ought to be more concerned about saving lower-level teams who will be struggling financially due to missed matchday income.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 6:57]

Rhyl FC has begun a winding up process due to financial pressure after 141 years, they may be the first but won't be the last, others will no doubt be higher up the football ladder and the football league will be lucky to avoid losing clubs.
The Government will be under huge financial pressure in the coming month's and saving a football club will be very low on their list of priorities. UEFA really should start to look at the wider football picture and not just the rich and powerful clubs who run the major football leagues and European club competitions, who are largely immune from the financial meltdown caused by the Covid virus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024