Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile in Chatham, Kent. 12:11 - Apr 22 with 748 viewsThe_Last_Baron

https://amp.lbcnews.co.uk/uk-news/kent-police-reports-man-gun-chatham/?__twitter

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Meanwhile in Chatham, Kent. on 12:15 - Apr 22 with 732 viewsgiant_stow

I have a weird bit of insider knowledge on this one. I was on a friend's boat on the medway for a few days last summer and we moored up for the night right in the marina below that tower block. Got chatting to some boaty residents and they told us about the 'black people' firing off air-rifles at boat owners from those towers. We wrote it off as racist / classist prejudiced ramblings and moved swiftly on, but maybe they were telling the truth and if that;s the case, its been happenning for a while.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Meanwhile in Chatham, Kent. on 12:16 - Apr 22 with 726 viewsfooters

Tbf I'd be like that if I lived in Kent too.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Meanwhile in Chatham, Kent. on 12:28 - Apr 22 with 705 viewsgiant_stow

Meanwhile in Chatham, Kent. on 12:16 - Apr 22 by footers

Tbf I'd be like that if I lived in Kent too.

That little corner of Kent is ok. Not Chatham has a whole, but on the river there and Rochester is ok.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Meanwhile in Chatham, Kent. on 12:54 - Apr 22 with 669 viewsjacko77

Meanwhile in Chatham, Kent. on 12:28 - Apr 22 by giant_stow

That little corner of Kent is ok. Not Chatham has a whole, but on the river there and Rochester is ok.

Yeah you get as far as gillingham and it rapidly goes downhill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024