Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Marcus Evans contributed to the Best XI series? 08:50 - Apr 23 with 578 viewshoppy

Be interested to see what his choice would be... as strange as some of his decisions during that time?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Has Marcus Evans contributed to the Best XI series? on 08:53 - Apr 23 with 576 viewsSteve_M

Symonds in goal.

Clegg on the wing

Lee O'Neill in central midfield.

Milne as a louche number 10 who thinks more of himself than ability should assume.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Has Marcus Evans contributed to the Best XI series? on 09:13 - Apr 23 with 535 viewshoppy

Has Marcus Evans contributed to the Best XI series? on 08:53 - Apr 23 by Steve_M

Symonds in goal.

Clegg on the wing

Milne as a louche number 10 who thinks more of himself than ability should assume.

So we’d at least be very hard to beat, plenty of clean sheets...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Has Marcus Evans contributed to the Best XI series? on 10:04 - Apr 23 with 494 viewsBlueBadger

Has Marcus Evans contributed to the Best XI series? on 08:53 - Apr 23 by Steve_M

Symonds in goal.

Clegg on the wing

Evans himself upfront, given his ability to somehow miss barn door opportunities to improve our situation greatly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has Marcus Evans contributed to the Best XI series? on 12:37 - Apr 23 with 458 viewsgazzer1999

At the rate he is going he will soon be able to pick a whole team of managers.
Has Marcus Evans contributed to the Best XI series? on 13:34 - Apr 23 with 443 viewsSwansea_Blue

Presumably it would be the eleven players we've made the biggest losses on, as that's how he makes the most money from tax. Or something. 🙃

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has Marcus Evans contributed to the Best XI series? on 13:48 - Apr 23 with 429 viewsFenboyBlue

I don't think he can contribute at the moment because he's furloughed himself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024