Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's 13:15 - Apr 23 with 4203 viewsYallop

Overrated?
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:17 - Apr 23 with 2681 viewsStokieBlue

No.

Brilliant.

Perhaps not a long enough stint for many though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:32 - Apr 23 with 2625 viewsSwansea_Blue

He was no Lee Martin

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:45 - Apr 23 with 2599 viewshomer_123

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:17 - Apr 23 by StokieBlue

No.

Brilliant.

SB

That and half his appearances were from the bench.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:51 - Apr 23 with 2586 viewsDubtractor

No.

Brilliant.

SB

And possibly not here at the same time as those asked for a best 11?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 13:51]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:53 - Apr 23 with 2582 viewsBluefish

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:45 - Apr 23 by homer_123

That and half his appearances were from the bench.

Because Royle was a fooking dinosaur. Wasted Reuser and Pablo and even tried to get rid of Skefki early on

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:58 - Apr 23 with 2573 viewsDubtractor

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:53 - Apr 23 by Bluefish

Because Royle was a fooking dinosaur. Wasted Reuser and Pablo and even tried to get rid of Skefki early on

You'll agree with my comment in the 'controversial ITFC opinions' then, when I said that Royle should have had us promoted with that squad at his disposal?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:59 - Apr 23 with 2568 viewsBasuco

No.

Brilliant.

SB

Genuinely two footed, no pace, no stamina great eye for goal. That Wembley celebration from George and Dale still brings a tear to my eye.
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:03 - Apr 23 with 2552 viewsStokieBlue

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:59 - Apr 23 by Basuco

Genuinely two footed, no pace, no stamina great eye for goal. That Wembley celebration from George and Dale still brings a tear to my eye.

We could only get him because he was fast when he played for Ajax and then lost his pace to due injury I believe?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:04 - Apr 23 with 2553 viewsBluefish

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:58 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

You'll agree with my comment in the 'controversial ITFC opinions' then, when I said that Royle should have had us promoted with that squad at his disposal?

Royle was enormously over rated. People liked the football because he had a phenomenal squad for the level and was then blessed with some great talent like Bent. He utterly wasted the chance and then destroyed us. His signings were Jewellesque and he left with us in free fall. Mick was miles better all in all for expectation vs achievement

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:21 - Apr 23 with 2521 viewsHarry_Palmer

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:04 - Apr 23 by Bluefish

Royle was enormously over rated. People liked the football because he had a phenomenal squad for the level and was then blessed with some great talent like Bent. He utterly wasted the chance and then destroyed us. His signings were Jewellesque and he left with us in free fall. Mick was miles better all in all for expectation vs achievement

Santos and Diallo were horrendous signings, wouldn't even get close to the current side.
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:23 - Apr 23 with 2509 viewshomer_123

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:21 - Apr 23 by Harry_Palmer

Santos and Diallo were horrendous signings, wouldn't even get close to the current side.

Tony 'shorts don't fit' Dinning.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:24 - Apr 23 with 2510 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've had some many players since who've spent a long time on the pitch but contributed very little to games. He was the complete opposite. Probably didn't get as much game time as he deserved, but knew how to make an impact. Lovely cultured player.

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:26 - Apr 23 with 2499 viewsHarry_Palmer

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:23 - Apr 23 by homer_123

Christ, forgot all about him! Another terrible player.
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:33 - Apr 23 with 2494 viewsBluefish

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:26 - Apr 23 by Harry_Palmer

Christ, forgot all about him! Another terrible player.

Proudlock, Fish and to top it off the budget blown on Sammy Parkin FML

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:35 - Apr 23 with 2493 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:23 - Apr 23 by homer_123

Chris Bart Williams was a another midfield flop at that time.

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:58 - Apr 23 with 2452 viewsKeno

No

I also think he is coaching the Dutch under 15 team now

would make a great manager, the football would be something else!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 15:05 - Apr 23 with 2429 viewsfactual_blue

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:58 - Apr 23 by Keno

No

I also think he is coaching the Dutch under 15 team now

would make a great manager, the football would be something else!!

What would the football be? Cricket? Netball? Competitive baking?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 15:11 - Apr 23 with 2416 viewsKeno

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 15:05 - Apr 23 by factual_blue

What would the football be? Cricket? Netball? Competitive baking?

fun, exciting, entertaining

all the things it hasnt been for god knows how long

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 15:11 - Apr 23 with 2419 viewsBlueBadger

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:03 - Apr 23 by StokieBlue

We could only get him because he was fast when he played for Ajax and then lost his pace to due injury I believe?

SB

He hadn't played in about 18 months when we loaned him, I believe.
Pretty sure that his injury was thought to be career-ending at one point.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 15:49 - Apr 23 with 2372 viewsBlueBadger

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 15:11 - Apr 23 by Keno

fun, exciting, entertaining

all the things it hasnt been for god knows how long

Woah, woah, woah - the Football is Better Now already, how good are you suggesting it could get?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 15:58 - Apr 23 with 2356 viewsJDB23

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 13:58 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

He was solely responsible for our failure of securing automatic promotion in 04/05 imo. I remember we had a crucial away game v Wolves and for some reason unknown to man he changed the team/formation. We lost, our form dipped and we slipped to 3rd.
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 16:05 - Apr 23 with 2343 viewsGarv

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:35 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

I was fairly young at the time but I remember Bart-Williams, along with Alan Mahon, being a relatively successful loan player at the time. Trouble is, at the time watching us was a joy so I don't remember disliking many players!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 16:58 - Apr 23 with 2304 viewslongtimefan

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:35 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

Jay McEveley!
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 17:34 - Apr 23 with 2291 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 16:05 - Apr 23 by Garv

I was fairly young at the time but I remember Bart-Williams, along with Alan Mahon, being a relatively successful loan player at the time. Trouble is, at the time watching us was a joy so I don't remember disliking many players!

Relative being the key word!

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 18:20 - Apr 23 with 2256 viewsAce_High1

My favourite player to watch, pure quality on the ball and the best set piece taker in my 20 years 25 years watching ITFC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024