Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? 15:31 - Apr 23 with 4547 viewsMookamoo

My neighbour cuts his grass everyday. Ev-ery-day.....
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:35 - Apr 23 with 2550 viewsfooters

Thanks to weeks of virtual meetings, think I've listened to every episode of Peppa Pig subliminally.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:36 - Apr 23 with 2549 viewsBlueBadger

Curtain twitchers and the Exercise Police. People in supermarkets in Obviously Crap PPE thinking they're now 'immune' to everything and therefore invading YOUR carefully maintained distance- my favourite one recently was a lass in gardening gloves and a her kids' paw patrol scarf over her face.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:37 - Apr 23 with 2533 viewsLord_Lucan

TWTD

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:38 - Apr 23 with 2524 viewsMattinLondon

Joggers.
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:38 - Apr 23 with 2529 viewsChutney

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:36 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

Curtain twitchers and the Exercise Police. People in supermarkets in Obviously Crap PPE thinking they're now 'immune' to everything and therefore invading YOUR carefully maintained distance- my favourite one recently was a lass in gardening gloves and a her kids' paw patrol scarf over her face.

People in supermarkets picking up a product, reading the back, putting it back on the shelf. Normally wouldn't bother me but not necessary at the moment. If you're unsure about it, don't finger it and then leave it. That's not bad advice for other walks of life too.
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:41 - Apr 23 with 2492 viewsBlueBadger

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:38 - Apr 23 by Chutney

People in supermarkets picking up a product, reading the back, putting it back on the shelf. Normally wouldn't bother me but not necessary at the moment. If you're unsure about it, don't finger it and then leave it. That's not bad advice for other walks of life too.

Double points if you're wearing gloves whilst doing this. As a mate of mine said - keeping your gloves on all day is like 'shagging three birds and not taking off the johnny in between'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:41 - Apr 23 with 2484 viewsfooters

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:38 - Apr 23 by Chutney

"If you're unsure about it, don't finger it"

Truer words never spoken.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:43 - Apr 23 with 2480 viewsBlueBadger

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:38 - Apr 23 by MattinLondon

Joggers.

Only the ones that don't give you ample warning that they're coming or wait 30 seconds so you can put the bloody dog on a lead.
My dog is unlikely to chase them, what with being 13 and all, but she WILL want to say hello and get underfoot and trip you up, you're not in a bloody race, so wait 30 seconds!

Login to get fewer ads

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:53 - Apr 23 with 2450 viewsJ2BLUE

Now you mention it, I had a neighbour who cut his grass daily and since the lockdown he's stopped which makes little sense.

I have another neighbour who washes his car at least 3 times a week. I wash my car when it rains.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:53 - Apr 23 with 2443 viewsMattinLondon

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:43 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

Only the ones that don't give you ample warning that they're coming or wait 30 seconds so you can put the bloody dog on a lead.
My dog is unlikely to chase them, what with being 13 and all, but she WILL want to say hello and get underfoot and trip you up, you're not in a bloody race, so wait 30 seconds!

I forgot about dog owners who think it’s all about them and their bloody dog.
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:58 - Apr 23 with 2427 viewsChutney

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:53 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Now you mention it, I had a neighbour who cut his grass daily and since the lockdown he's stopped which makes little sense.

I have another neighbour who washes his car at least 3 times a week. I wash my car when it rains.

Washing the car is one of my least favourite tasks. I try to keep the inside clean because that's where I sit, but frankly I couldn't give a t0ss if my wheels are clean or not.
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:02 - Apr 23 with 2409 viewsleitrimblue

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:41 - Apr 23 by footers

I think he's just quoting the old testament. Possibly the book of revelations
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:11 - Apr 23 with 2379 viewsfabian_illness

Bit disappointed by this particular thread as I love the opportunity to perform a random fingering.
Important information can be gleaned whilst fingering and I will continue to do so at every opportunity.
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:26 - Apr 23 with 2325 viewsLord_Lucan

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:11 - Apr 23 by fabian_illness

Bit disappointed by this particular thread as I love the opportunity to perform a random fingering.
Important information can be gleaned whilst fingering and I will continue to do so at every opportunity.

What is the Covid situation sailing round Cape Cod?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:28 - Apr 23 with 2321 viewsSwansea_Blue

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:41 - Apr 23 by footers

^^obviously never went to Hollywood night club

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:55 - Apr 23 with 2279 viewsr2d2

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:43 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

Keep your blo0dy dog on a lead then. But then again let her trip them up they are a pain in the @rse anyway.
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:56 - Apr 23 with 2278 viewsWD19

I now hate every one of my colleagues with a passion I never thought possible.

The kind of pompous one-upmanship and general tw@ttery that can easily be defused and mocked F2F is grinding me down over email.
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:57 - Apr 23 with 2270 viewsSpruceMoose

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:55 - Apr 23 by r2d2

Keep your blo0dy dog on a lead then. But then again let her trip them up they are a pain in the @rse anyway.

Is there anything that you don't dislike, and anything that doesn't make you grumpy?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:58 - Apr 23 with 2267 viewsMattinLondon

Am I allowed to say the Thursday night applause?
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:59 - Apr 23 with 2267 viewsr2d2

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:57 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

Is there anything that you don't dislike, and anything that doesn't make you grumpy?

Yep. Ignoring you cheers me up
What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 17:00 - Apr 23 with 2262 viewsGeoffSentence

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 15:53 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Shamefully, thats about my annual number of car washes

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 17:02 - Apr 23 with 2251 viewsGeoffSentence

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:57 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

He's done a terrific Schroedinger like job here, both liking and disliking the leadless dog at the same time.

Got to hand it to him, that is expert level grumpiness.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 17:05 - Apr 23 with 2225 viewsBlueBadger

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:55 - Apr 23 by r2d2

Have you ever considered just attempting some basic human decency towards the rest of the world? It would probably make you happier not to hate and fear EVERYTHING.

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 17:05 - Apr 23 with 2224 viewsBlueBadger

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 16:59 - Apr 23 by r2d2

Yep. Ignoring you cheers me up

So, what I'm taking from this reply is that you're too stupid to do anything that might actually make you happy.

What petty things are now beginning to get on your nerves? on 17:06 - Apr 23 with 2216 viewsFenboyBlue

Couples shopping together in the supermarket and holding everybody up in the one-way system down the baking aisle whilst they p155 about examining everything on the shelf because they've never baked anything before in their lives and fancy doing it for the first time now and don't know what to buy.

FFS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024