Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted 20:03 - Apr 25 with 2633 viewsMullet

Sounds mad to me.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:09 - Apr 25 with 2291 viewsFixed_It

Sadly, we are 10th.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:09 - Apr 25 with 2296 viewsSwansea_Blue

This isn’t about deciding the leagues, it about trying to sidestep the current situation to make some money. We only had 8 games left anyway, so may as well just have carried on if this is what they end up doing. Not sure why they think a change of format would suddenly make it acceptable.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:14 - Apr 25 with 2248 viewsSuperblue95

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:09 - Apr 25 by Fixed_It

Sadly, we are 10th.

Given our record against top 8 sides this season that might be for the best

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:15 - Apr 25 with 2247 viewsJDB23

Couldn't make it up could you, the one season where you could under perform and get away with it and we couldn't even do that.
Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:25 - Apr 25 with 2197 viewsPecker

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:15 - Apr 25 by JDB23

Couldn't make it up could you, the one season where you could under perform and get away with it and we couldn't even do that.

We have been under performing for years now, but get it.
Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:28 - Apr 25 with 2187 viewsWD19

And the bottom 8 too?

Or are they going to need to invent and entirely different set of new and made up rules for that too?
Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:33 - Apr 25 with 2167 viewsWicklowBlue

Mini tournament, 5 a side out on the green?
Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:36 - Apr 25 with 2157 viewsgainsboroughblue

Christ. We'll even miss out on that.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:51 - Apr 25 with 2106 viewsWD19

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:36 - Apr 25 by gainsboroughblue

Christ. We'll even miss out on that.

Have a look at the league table.

Have a REALLY good look at the league table.

Our number of points.....the number of games played.....

Let it sink in.

THAT is why we need a new manager for the next season......whenever it might be.
Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 22:09 - Apr 25 with 1918 viewsGuthrum

Not so much back of an envelope plan, as back of a stamp.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 22:33 - Apr 25 with 1874 viewsRadlett_blue

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 22:09 - Apr 25 by Guthrum

Not so much back of an envelope plan, as back of a stamp.

Indeed, most of these ideas are farcical. The only real options are (1) to finish the current League seasons, but scrap the play offs & promote the top 3/4 or (2) abandon the current season & promote/relegate teams on a points/game basis, again with no play-offs.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:04 - Apr 25 with 1827 viewstextbackup

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:09 - Apr 25 by Fixed_It

Sadly, we are 10th.

you spelt "pathetically" wrong

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:26 - Apr 25 with 1799 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sadly, we are 10th.

And if the league is decided by ppg, we finish 11th.

11th.

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 00:53 - Apr 26 with 1699 viewsBlueBadger

The 2012 Heath and Social Care Act was thought out better than this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 01:59 - Apr 26 with 1641 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:04 - Apr 25 by textbackup

you spelt "pathetically" wrong

BUT, the football is better AND more technical now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 08:32 - Apr 26 with 1490 viewsGuthrum

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:51 - Apr 25 by WD19

Have a look at the league table.

Have a REALLY good look at the league table.

Our number of points.....the number of games played.....

Let it sink in.

THAT is why we need a new manager for the next season......whenever it might be.

For added emphasis, compare it with a table from 28th January, just five-and-a-half weeks before we played our final pre-suspension game. Then ask yourself how things were allowed to go so badly wrong.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 08:39 - Apr 26 with 1468 viewsWeWereZombies

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 20:33 - Apr 25 by WicklowBlue

Mini tournament, 5 a side out on the green?

But the idea is being 'floated' - so water polo it is...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 08:50 - Apr 26 with 1446 viewsHerbivore

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 22:33 - Apr 25 by Radlett_blue

Indeed, most of these ideas are farcical. The only real options are (1) to finish the current League seasons, but scrap the play offs & promote the top 3/4 or (2) abandon the current season & promote/relegate teams on a points/game basis, again with no play-offs.

I don't think you can end the competition three quarters of the way through and still have promotion and relegation. That's not a viable option. If this season can't be finished it needs to be voided. I suspect they'll find a way to finish it though.

This suggestion is a bit of a fudge. Either it'll be safe to play or it won't. If it's safe then finish the season, if it's not then wait. I don't see there being a decent in between option.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 09:31 - Apr 26 with 1389 viewsgainsboroughblue

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 22:33 - Apr 25 by Radlett_blue

I suspect Wycombe will be praying for option 3.

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 09:37 - Apr 26 with 1371 viewsRadlett_blue

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 08:50 - Apr 26 by Herbivore

I don't think you can end the competition three quarters of the way through and still have promotion and relegation. That's not a viable option. If this season can't be finished it needs to be voided. I suspect they'll find a way to finish it though.

This suggestion is a bit of a fudge. Either it'll be safe to play or it won't. If it's safe then finish the season, if it's not then wait. I don't see there being a decent in between option.

There is no perfect solution, especially as some players will be out of contract at the end of June & will legally be entitled to a move. I would prefer to finish the League season (but cull the play offs), and scrap the Cups. This will give time to work out a truncated 20/21 season, again involving scrapping most of the k/o competitions & the international breaks.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:12 - Apr 27 with 1184 viewsrgp1

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 09:37 - Apr 26 by Radlett_blue

There is no perfect solution, especially as some players will be out of contract at the end of June & will legally be entitled to a move. I would prefer to finish the League season (but cull the play offs), and scrap the Cups. This will give time to work out a truncated 20/21 season, again involving scrapping most of the k/o competitions & the international breaks.

Its probably also worth remembering that let's say we don't get ANY football until next year. With players out of contract, injuries etc. A number of teams could be fielding an entirely different 11 to what they currently have.

All this talk of doing this and that is tosh. The CMO has basically said no contact this year which means no football whatsoever and we have to get use to it. On the other hand its worth remembering that daily rags still have to fill 7 pages of sport.
Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:29 - Apr 27 with 1158 viewsHerbivore

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:12 - Apr 27 by rgp1

Its probably also worth remembering that let's say we don't get ANY football until next year. With players out of contract, injuries etc. A number of teams could be fielding an entirely different 11 to what they currently have.

All this talk of doing this and that is tosh. The CMO has basically said no contact this year which means no football whatsoever and we have to get use to it. On the other hand its worth remembering that daily rags still have to fill 7 pages of sport.

I will wager you that there will be football this year.

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:32 - Apr 27 with 1152 viewsrgp1

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:29 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

I will wager you that there will be football this year.

With or without fans
Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:34 - Apr 27 with 1147 viewsHerbivore

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:32 - Apr 27 by rgp1

With or without fans

Without most likely.

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:38 - Apr 27 with 1138 viewsrgp1

Looks like the league 1 and 2 decider is being flaoted on 23:34 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

Without most likely.

I'm not putting my money where my mouth is but surely how can any contact sport take place with social distancing ? Yes maybe racing golf tennis etc but surely not football or rugby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024