Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings 18:03 - Apr 26 with 1129 viewsTommyparker

Nicola Sturgeon missing five Cobra meetings has been declared a " dereliction of duty" by Scottish Labour deputy leader Jackie Ballie.
Scottish Health Secretary Jeane Freeman today admitted that she had attended early Covid-19 meetings, also missed by Prime Minister Boris Johnson, instead.
"The first minister needs to explain what she was doing that was so important that she missed all these meetings, or is it merely about status and she won't go if Boris isn't there?" Ms Ballie said.
As questions continue about the seeming lack of preparedness for the cornonavirus pandemic, the insfuccient supply of PPE and lack of testing, not attending the Cobra meetings seems like poor judgement on the part of the first minister".
SNP MP Ian Blackford accussed the government of "jaw dropping negligence and complancey". She wonders if the same applies to Nicola Sturgeon as the first minister "missed those same meetings".
Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:07 - Apr 26 with 1102 viewsHerbivore

Is there any particular reason you've started two threads today on Nicola Sturgeon missing Cobra meetings?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:13 - Apr 26 with 1066 viewsDubtractor

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:07 - Apr 26 by Herbivore

Is there any particular reason you've started two threads today on Nicola Sturgeon missing Cobra meetings?

Yeah, I was having a deja vu moment there too!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:16 - Apr 26 with 1064 viewsr2d2

#ohdearisthisgoingtoturnintotheumpteenthleftiebumfest?
Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:17 - Apr 26 with 1051 viewsDubtractor

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:16 - Apr 26 by r2d2

Sod off you utterly pointless/tedious tosser.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:17 - Apr 26 with 1050 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well I for one am absolutely outraged that she didn't attend these meetings.

Actually, I'm not. Like Johnson, there is no need for her attendance. Quite happy for ministers to chair these things and then report back to the people in charge.

Not much difference to the CEO of a company not attending every marketing, management or finance meeting at a big company.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:18 - Apr 26 with 1034 viewsBlueBadger

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:16 - Apr 26 by r2d2

#ohdearisthispratstillthinkinghelooksedgyandcleverdoingthisordoeshejustcomeacrossasabitthickandinlovewithincompetentfarrightloons

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings (n/t) on 18:19 - Apr 26 with 1026 viewsBlueBadger

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:17 - Apr 26 by GlasgowBlue

Actually, I'm not. Like Johnson, there is no need for her attendance. Quite happy for ministers to chair these things and then report back to the people in charge.

Not much difference to the CEO of a company not attending every marketing, management or finance meeting at a big company.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:19 - Apr 26 with 1026 viewsBlueBadger

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:17 - Apr 26 by GlasgowBlue

These weren't marketing strategy meetings though.

Login to get fewer ads

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:20 - Apr 26 with 1023 viewsmanchego

Did you know that the E part of SAGE stands for 'emergencies' ?

Not really a marketing meeting.
Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:22 - Apr 26 with 1011 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:20 - Apr 26 by manchego

Did you know that the E part of SAGE stands for 'emergencies' ?

Not really a marketing meeting.

I thought we were discussing COBR meetings. Not SAGE.

Edit. Good to see you advocating government representation at SAGE now though.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2020 18:25]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:25 - Apr 26 with 994 viewsm14_blue

It’s completely different.
Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:31 - Apr 26 with 980 viewsBlueBadger

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:17 - Apr 26 by Dubtractor

Sod off you utterly pointless/tedious tosser.

I reckon we're about 10-14 days away from him having a full on meltdown and getting banned.

Again.

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:31 - Apr 26 with 982 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:33 - Apr 26 with 966 viewsfactual_blue

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:31 - Apr 26 by BlueBadger

I reckon we're about 10-14 days away from him having a full on meltdown and getting banned.

Again.

We need to be guided by the science on this.

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:35 - Apr 26 with 959 viewsBlueBadger

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:31 - Apr 26 by factual_blue

Blimey, that IS a very large village green.

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:39 - Apr 26 with 948 viewsfactual_blue

Sturgeon accused of 'dereliction of duty' over Cobra meetings on 18:35 - Apr 26 by BlueBadger

Blimey, that IS a very large village green.

But not the largest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024