Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama 19:47 - Apr 27 with 3543 viewsbournemouthblue

It really isn't good watching

I know Panorama can be a bit more left leaning than the usual BBC News output but they are asking the hard questions who the Tory Government will not want the media to be asking

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:17 - Apr 27 with 1916 viewsBlueBadger

But, but, but BUT PERLITERKAL POYNT SCARIN

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:19 - Apr 27 with 1909 viewsHerbivore

#anotherleftiebumfest

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:19 - Apr 27 with 1910 viewsBlueBadger

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:19 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

#anotherleftiebumfest

I'm sure we all have our hopes up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:20 - Apr 27 with 1912 viewsfactual_blue

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:17 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

1 glove = 1 piece of PPE.

matt hancock has a PPE degree. Oxford should strip him of it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:21 - Apr 27 with 1906 viewsfactual_blue

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:19 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

Surely you've spelt 'our lube up' wrongly?

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:23 - Apr 27 with 1902 viewsericclacton

Just pointing out what a fragile structure is actually running the country we happen to live in, probably, cos i didn't see it.

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:23 - Apr 27 with 1902 viewsLeaky

t
They could start by investigating how this pandemic started? However they will not
Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:27 - Apr 27 with 1885 viewsBlueBadger

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:23 - Apr 27 by Leaky

t
They could start by investigating how this pandemic started? However they will not

Mainl because we have fairly clear idea about that, already.

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:28 - Apr 27 with 1879 viewsLeaky

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:27 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

Mainl because we have fairly clear idea about that, already.

We do?
Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:29 - Apr 27 with 1875 viewsBlueBadger

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:28 - Apr 27 by Leaky

We do?

Yes. A virus crossed the species barrier, turned out to be highly contagious and then got everywhere.

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:29 - Apr 27 with 1872 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:19 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

As long as that’s the only thing you’ve got up. Don’t want you getting tired out before your next shift.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:30 - Apr 27 with 1865 viewsfactual_blue

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:23 - Apr 27 by Leaky

t

How do you know they won't?

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:30 - Apr 27 with 1869 viewsjeera

t

You're saying "Don't look here, look over there instead".

There have been, are, and will continue to be investigations into the causes of the pandemic.

How things are handled by our government matters and should be scrutinised.

It affects us all.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:33 - Apr 27 with 1851 viewsfactual_blue

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:29 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

Yes. A virus crossed the species barrier, turned out to be highly contagious and then got everywhere.

Especially it got into the 5g signal.

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:33 - Apr 27 with 1850 viewsBlueBadger

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:30 - Apr 27 by factual_blue

How do you know they won't?

Basically, I think he wants to blame foreigners for the shortcomings of the British government.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 22:35]

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:34 - Apr 27 with 1845 viewsfactual_blue

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:33 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

Basically, I think he wants to blame foreigners for the shortcomings of the British government.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 22:35]

Blaming the Chinese when the EU is much nearer makes no sense.

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:34 - Apr 27 with 1841 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:29 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

THAT’S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:36 - Apr 27 with 1830 viewsfactual_blue

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:29 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

As long as that’s the only thing you’ve got up. Don’t want you getting tired out before your next shift.

#whathappenson'theshift'staysontheshift

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:53 - Apr 27 with 1785 viewsgordon

There's the link there, it's pretty tough watching.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000hr3y/panorama-has-the-government-faile
Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:15 - Apr 27 with 1711 viewsxrayspecs

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 21:17 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

Off topic:

Are you seeing a flattening of the curve in terms of cases where you work? Understand that London appears to be seeing the biggest slowdown and regional figures appear to be little changed and guessing you are outside of London?

From your experience is the situation much different to a few weeks ago and are you seeing any trends?
Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:26 - Apr 27 with 1675 viewsBlueBadger

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:15 - Apr 27 by xrayspecs

Off topic:

Are you seeing a flattening of the curve in terms of cases where you work? Understand that London appears to be seeing the biggest slowdown and regional figures appear to be little changed and guessing you are outside of London?

From your experience is the situation much different to a few weeks ago and are you seeing any trends?

Difficult to say to be honest, as I've now seen redeployed to ITU, so I don't have a 'big picture' view from the past two weeks.
That said, we were probably 'steady' last time I had a 'big picture' view.

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:28 - Apr 27 with 1662 viewsxrayspecs

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:26 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

Difficult to say to be honest, as I've now seen redeployed to ITU, so I don't have a 'big picture' view from the past two weeks.
That said, we were probably 'steady' last time I had a 'big picture' view.

Thank you and keep safe. XRS.
Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:30 - Apr 27 with 1656 viewsmonytowbray

BUT EVERYONE WAS TRYING TO GET PPE AND THEY HAD NO IDEA THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND LOOK HERE'S A LINK TO US BUYING SOME STUFF FROM FRANCE SO HA I WIN AGAIN.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:31 - Apr 27 with 1652 viewsBlueBadger

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:28 - Apr 27 by xrayspecs

Thank you and keep safe. XRS.

Even local trends from an ITU bedspace are heard to work out, this particular patient group is tending to have a long(defined here as >10 days, in normal times 10 days is considered pretty unusual) stay in ITU, so there's a lot of 'lag' and pressure eon beds due to this can be 'artificially' high. We've currently got at least two who are over 30 days in ITU alone.

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:39 - Apr 27 with 1609 viewsmonytowbray

Pretty damning assessment of the Government on Panorama on 22:31 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

Even local trends from an ITU bedspace are heard to work out, this particular patient group is tending to have a long(defined here as >10 days, in normal times 10 days is considered pretty unusual) stay in ITU, so there's a lot of 'lag' and pressure eon beds due to this can be 'artificially' high. We've currently got at least two who are over 30 days in ITU alone.

I still think people need to watch the link and tell me if the government are still doing a good job.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024