Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. 12:16 - Apr 28 with 869 viewsBluebell

Have you been able to order a Gold Card?

We usually order it with the season tickets but it is saying 'no Gold or Silver cards available'.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 12:24 - Apr 28 with 838 viewsPJH

Not ordered my ST yet,will do it in a week or so, but I was not expecting to able to get a GC because of the doubts of when we will actually be able to go to games there is not too much point in having priority for tickets.There might be another reason why GC is not available but I was not expecting to be able to get one yet anyway.

Which reminds me my ticket for Shrewsbury away has not arrived yet.
I got an email from LNER..... on 12:28 - Apr 28 with 833 viewsBloots

Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 12:24 - Apr 28 by PJH

Not ordered my ST yet,will do it in a week or so, but I was not expecting to able to get a GC because of the doubts of when we will actually be able to go to games there is not too much point in having priority for tickets.There might be another reason why GC is not available but I was not expecting to be able to get one yet anyway.

….asking me how my trip to Doncaster was.

I was going to reply saying that it turned out better than I expected.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 12:29 - Apr 28 with 817 viewsBluebell

Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 12:24 - Apr 28 by PJH

You are probably right. We aren't going to order for a few days but I was just checking. (How bored must I be to do that? )

Were you charged for your Shrewsbury tickets? I sent our Bristol Rovers tickets back and got refunded in a couple of days.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 12:34]
I got an email from LNER..... on 12:32 - Apr 28 with 815 viewsBluebell

I got an email from LNER..... on 12:28 - Apr 28 by Bloots

I get advised on my phone at 15.00 every Saturday what game Ipswich are playing.

I seem to have missed quite a few games recently.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 12:35]
Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 12:33 - Apr 28 with 810 viewsPJH

Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 12:29 - Apr 28 by Bluebell

You are probably right. We aren't going to order for a few days but I was just checking. (How bored must I be to do that? )

Were you charged for your Shrewsbury tickets? I sent our Bristol Rovers tickets back and got refunded in a couple of days.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 12:34]

Yes, charged for Shrewsbury and still got Bristol Rovers ticket.

I know that I was being optimistic when I ordered for Shrewsbury but I expect refunds for that and Bristol when it is finally decided that we cannot attend the games even if they are played.
Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 12:36 - Apr 28 with 793 viewsITFC_Forever

Well reminded.... I have just renewed mine as well and you are quite right, there is no option to add a GC to the basket.

I have tweeted the club to ask when they will be available (it might be that they are reduced in price if there are a reduced number of games they will be useful for?), I will let you know what they say.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I got an email from LNER..... on 13:27 - Apr 28 with 726 viewsfactual_blue

I got an email from LNER..... on 12:28 - Apr 28 by Bloots

The last time I was at Doncaster station (admittedly several years ago when I was still economically active) Gyles Brandreth was there. He looked very, very old indeed.

Unlike me, obviously.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 13:59]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I got an email from LNER..... on 13:30 - Apr 28 with 713 viewsPhilTWTD

I got an email from LNER..... on 13:27 - Apr 28 by factual_blue

The last time I was at Doncaster station (admittedly several years ago when I was still economically active) Gyles Brandreth was there. He looked very, very old indeed.

Unlike me, obviously.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 13:59]

Last time I saw Gyles Brandreth he was in a horse and cart outside the shop in our village.
Login to get fewer ads

Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 13:39 - Apr 28 with 689 viewsITFC_Forever

Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 12:36 - Apr 28 by ITFC_Forever

Well reminded.... I have just renewed mine as well and you are quite right, there is no option to add a GC to the basket.

I have tweeted the club to ask when they will be available (it might be that they are reduced in price if there are a reduced number of games they will be useful for?), I will let you know what they say.

The ckub have replied - they are still finalising the benefits for 2020-21 memberships and hope to have them available soon.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Help please from anyone who has ordered their new season ticket.. on 15:45 - Apr 28 with 614 viewshoppy

If you pay by direct debit monthly, am I right in thinking you have to opt OUT if you don't want to renew, but otherwise it will get renewed automatically?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024