Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Afternoon all, 15:54 - Apr 28 with 2050 viewsLibero

I hope we are all keeping healthy and following the government guidance.
I'm a fit an active 31 year old bloke but I started feeling really unwell 16/03
the most prominent symptoms I suffered were...

- sore throat and runny nose
- full body aches and lethargy
- hot/cold sweats and tiredness
- shooting pains in stomach
- shooting pain in knee cartilage/ham string (old injuries aggravated)
- dry cough (increasing in severity over the weeks and often to the point of vomiting)
- over sensitivity to ambient temperature re: coughing
- headaches/pressure in head, sensitive to movement and/or bending down & standing up
- tinnitus like ringing in ears and issues hearing
- burning behind the eyes & conjunctivitis
- waking up unable to immediately breath due to throat pain
- eye lashes sealing together when sleeping
- loss of voice from coughing
- cloudy vision
- temporary black out of vision

It was bloody horrendous, I actually ended up contracting pneumonia.
Thankfully the pneumonia shifted pretty sharpish after the Doctor prescribed some antibiotics but I'm only now starting to feel fully recovered 5/6 weeks on.

I'm very grateful that my wife and son only experienced mild symptoms but at its worst it was a very surreal and scary time.

I haven't been a poster on here for quite some time but I do read the forum most days, I understand I'm late to the party and Lucan was patient zero but I hope nobody else has gone through the ringer. x

[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 15:55]
Good Afternoon all, on 10:16 - Jul 16 with 225 viewsLibero

Good Afternoon all, on 10:14 - Jul 16 by Steve_M

That sounds really frustrating. Are you documenting this week by week? It might help see some progress over a long time.

But beyond that, my best wishes. It's going to be a long haul - as you realise - but keep posting on here about it if it helps you.

I am mate, have been since I was concerned it could be curtains.
It's not war and peace, just a few bullet points/lines about how I'm feeling and what I can or can't do.

Cheers bud, I'm more thinking about if any one else is having these kinds of issues and writing them off as nothing, I guess it may also be possible that someone who was asymptomatic could be experiencing after effects too, just think when we know so little about how this actually works it's worth sharing as much info as possible as it could really help someone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024