Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? 16:41 - Apr 28 with 4803 viewsnoggin

nft

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:44 - Apr 28 with 3010 viewsfactual_blue

Yes.

If you want a real laugh, look up what matt hancock's degree is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What's the 'arm in that? (n/t) on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 2995 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 2996 viewsMullet

There are times when this lot look and sound like some sort of home counties Stalinst regime aren't there?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:48 - Apr 28 with 2985 viewslongtimefan

I don't know, but why wouldn't you? Pretty sure they come separately - well the one's given to me years ago by by next door neighbour nurse did. Besides, if you dropped one or split one, you'd probably just replace it - not get two new ones.
Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:48 - Apr 28 with 2983 viewslowhouseblue

don't they come in boxes of 100? you should go on amazon and buy a box of 100 and then complain that they've only sent you 50 pairs.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:49 - Apr 28 with 2981 viewsBlueBadger

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:46 - Apr 28 by Mullet

There are times when this lot look and sound like some sort of home counties Stalinst regime aren't there?

They wish they were as competent as that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:50 - Apr 28 with 2973 viewsMullet

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:49 - Apr 28 by BlueBadger

They wish they were as competent as that.

Well yes, but some of the tweets I've seen from middle aged people lambasted the BBC for Panorama are beyond parody. All without fail essentially using extremist language too!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 16:50]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:51 - Apr 28 with 2960 viewsnoggin

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:48 - Apr 28 by longtimefan

I don't know, but why wouldn't you? Pretty sure they come separately - well the one's given to me years ago by by next door neighbour nurse did. Besides, if you dropped one or split one, you'd probably just replace it - not get two new ones.

Yeah I see what you mean. Strange that M&S don't sell gloves in singles really.

Login to get fewer ads

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:54 - Apr 28 with 2938 viewsnoggin

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:48 - Apr 28 by lowhouseblue

don't they come in boxes of 100? you should go on amazon and buy a box of 100 and then complain that they've only sent you 50 pairs.

Makes you wonder why the boxes all have an even number of gloves doesn't it?

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:55 - Apr 28 with 2928 viewslongtimefan

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:51 - Apr 28 by noggin

Yeah I see what you mean. Strange that M&S don't sell gloves in singles really.

Didn't know they sold single use gloves. You live and learn!
Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:57 - Apr 28 with 2911 viewslowhouseblue

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:54 - Apr 28 by noggin

Makes you wonder why the boxes all have an even number of gloves doesn't it?

perhaps centipedes are the target market?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:59 - Apr 28 with 2898 viewsnoggin

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:55 - Apr 28 by longtimefan

What difference does 'single use' make to your argument?

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:11 - Apr 28 with 2873 viewslongtimefan

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:59 - Apr 28 by noggin

What difference does 'single use' make to your argument?

A single use glove is a throwaway item. You might only use one at a time - in fact the reason I was given gloves by my neighbour was for dealing with dog poo and it only required the use on one glove.
Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:14 - Apr 28 with 2859 viewsnoggin

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:11 - Apr 28 by longtimefan

A single use glove is a throwaway item. You might only use one at a time - in fact the reason I was given gloves by my neighbour was for dealing with dog poo and it only required the use on one glove.

You might not use a mask while treating a covid patient, but recommended PPE includes a mask and a pair of gloves.

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:15 - Apr 28 with 2865 viewsLord_Lucan

Don't be a dork Noggin, this is exactly how medical gloves are counted. This is in fact not in question.

When a hospital is stock counting their supply they count singularly, always have done. They are also ordered singularly.

Question. How many gloves are supplied in this box?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:16 - Apr 28 with 2847 viewslowhouseblue

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:15 - Apr 28 by Lord_Lucan

Don't be a dork Noggin, this is exactly how medical gloves are counted. This is in fact not in question.

When a hospital is stock counting their supply they count singularly, always have done. They are also ordered singularly.

yeah but are the left hand or right hand gloves?

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:18 - Apr 28 with 2842 viewsnoggin

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:15 - Apr 28 by Lord_Lucan

50 pairs. A full set off PPE includes a pair of gloves. I might be a dork Lucan but the government have tried to kid you and it's clearly worked. A pair of gloves is one piece of PPE.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 17:20]

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:26 - Apr 28 with 2805 viewsLord_Lucan

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:18 - Apr 28 by noggin

50 pairs. A full set off PPE includes a pair of gloves. I might be a dork Lucan but the government have tried to kid you and it's clearly worked. A pair of gloves is one piece of PPE.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 17:20]

It really isn't Noggy. If you go on Amazon and buy gloves you will be buying them in boxes of 100, 200 etc.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:27 - Apr 28 with 2799 viewsGaryCooper

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 16:55 - Apr 28 by longtimefan

Given the average age of a M and S clothes shopper, a great many probably will be.
Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:27 - Apr 28 with 2807 viewsnoggin

Had the question been, how many single gloves the NHS ordered, I'd agree. That was not the question though.

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:27 - Apr 28 with 2799 viewsnoggin

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:26 - Apr 28 by Lord_Lucan

It really isn't Noggy. If you go on Amazon and buy gloves you will be buying them in boxes of 100, 200 etc.

Noggy. Are you 12?

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:28 - Apr 28 with 2798 viewsfactual_blue

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:27 - Apr 28 by noggin

Noggy. Are you 12?

Are you talking of his age or IQ?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:33 - Apr 28 with 2782 viewsLord_Lucan

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:27 - Apr 28 by noggin

Had the question been, how many single gloves the NHS ordered, I'd agree. That was not the question though.

I don't know what question you are referring to, if it is something about the Panorama program I haven't had chance to see it.

Perhaps you could elaborate.

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:37 - Apr 28 with 2765 viewsnoggin

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:33 - Apr 28 by Lord_Lucan

I don't know what question you are referring to, if it is something about the Panorama program I haven't had chance to see it.

Perhaps you could elaborate.

I haven't seen it either, hence I asked the question. I have worked on the front line for 21 years and a pair of gloves is one piece of PPE.

Did the government really count pairs of gloves as 2 pieces of PPE? on 17:39 - Apr 28 with 2761 viewsNewcyBlue

I am responsible for PPE on my ship. A box of 100 gloves is just that. 1 x 100. When a box is opened or issued, I take the box out of stock on the system straight away.

I'm also the medical officer, when I order surgical gloves they are ordered in pairs, and are sealed in a pack with plastic sheeting for the instruments. We tend to get sent stuff that's close to the expiry date because, well we're a ship and these medical suppliers send us their nearly expired stuff because they know we're soon to depart!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024