Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOT Fans 17:00 - Apr 28 with 2219 viewsJ2BLUE

If you are bored and missing GOT, check out Vikings on Prime.

Similar in a lot of ways and a decent story. Six seasons of it as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

GOT Fans on 08:56 - Jul 11 with 307 viewsmikeybloo88

GOT Fans on 17:09 - Jul 10 by BLUEBEAT

I thought SOA was pretty good but Mayans is dogsh!t

Each to their own I guess, but I enjoyed it...just finished season 2 and i thought it was pretty good fun
GOT Fans on 09:34 - Jul 11 with 292 viewsGlasgowBlue

GOT Fans on 07:44 - Jul 11 by Libero

Last time I spoke to him on here was the first week or so I returned to the site, he was talking about being a “professional gambler” while also mentioning betting on Belarusian football and refusing to sign on for Job Seekers, although he was cross he didn’t qualify for the self employed help scheme.

I hope he’s getting by okay.

I didn’t realise he was self employed. I thought he was employed in money exchange.

If you are reading this J2 let us know you are ok mate. Even via PM.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

GOT Fans on 11:17 - Jul 11 with 252 viewsjeera

GOT Fans on 09:34 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

I didn’t realise he was self employed. I thought he was employed in money exchange.

If you are reading this J2 let us know you are ok mate. Even via PM.

He's doing fine.

My post wasn't intended to start any speculation - it was only to say I saw the thread and hadn't immediately noticed the date.

The last thing I would want is to get people guessing on his well being or personal circumstances.

I get the impression he's keeping busy and probably doing better than most.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

GOT Fans on 14:34 - Jul 11 with 225 viewsJ2BLUE

GOT Fans on 07:44 - Jul 11 by Libero

Last time I spoke to him on here was the first week or so I returned to the site, he was talking about being a “professional gambler” while also mentioning betting on Belarusian football and refusing to sign on for Job Seekers, although he was cross he didn’t qualify for the self employed help scheme.

I hope he’s getting by okay.

Although I haven't been posting I have been taking a glance at the forum and I didn't really want to start posting again but I have to just point out the inaccuracies in this post.

1) Refusing to sign on for JSA - this is inaccurate. I have never 'refused' to sign on. What I actually said was I had no reason to sign on. I will not claim benefits I don't need for the sake of it.

2) Quite cross I didn't qualify for self employment - this is just absolute nonsense. I said it was irritating but understandable that I would not receive any help. I never mentioned the self employment scheme. I had a slight hope for a UBI but knew it was extremely unlikely with a Tory government.

As for betting on Belarusian football, this part is true but wasn't entirely serious. TIB and I have been joking for years about lumping on obscure reserve leagues in random countries. If you know how matched betting works (the method I used for betting on this) you will know the event and the outcome is entirely irrelevant to your return. Rather than keep getting the facts wrong please go to a reliable and ultra cautious source like money saving expert and see an explanation on matched betting from them.

If you disagree with any of these points please link people to the thread and if anyone cares they can make their own mind up.

For others who have asked, I am fine thank you. Just got tired of this forum and decided not to post for a while. I've been doing good in all areas of my life. I'm now nearly five stone lighter than 1st January and this time it isn't based on some stupid temporary diet like Atkins but has been a genuine change of lifestyle. Plenty of decent healthy plant based food with quality lean meat occasionally. Lots of walking while listening to my music. Drinking plenty of filtered water instead of Pepsi Max and sh1te like that.

I want to be clear that I think Libero is genuinely worried about me developing a gambling problem and making stupid choices rather than having a dig. I would like to make it crystal clear that I don't randomly lump on and gamble on any event. It's much more paint by numbers and tedious than it sounds. There's no thrill doing it and frankly i'm having more and more days where I don't bother doing some of the offers or the risk free methods as I just can't be bothered.

My plan is do this for the rest of the year, really get fit and healthy and return to work next year in the best shape of my life for a fresh start. I am not claiming I will be doing what i'm doing forever but for now it allows me to concentrate on my priorities.

I hope you're all well. I'm sure i'll post more once we have some decent ITFC news to discuss. I've missed Town being an active part of football far more than I thought I would.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

GOT Fans on 14:58 - Jul 11 with 207 viewsLibero

GOT Fans on 14:34 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

Although I haven't been posting I have been taking a glance at the forum and I didn't really want to start posting again but I have to just point out the inaccuracies in this post.

1) Refusing to sign on for JSA - this is inaccurate. I have never 'refused' to sign on. What I actually said was I had no reason to sign on. I will not claim benefits I don't need for the sake of it.

2) Quite cross I didn't qualify for self employment - this is just absolute nonsense. I said it was irritating but understandable that I would not receive any help. I never mentioned the self employment scheme. I had a slight hope for a UBI but knew it was extremely unlikely with a Tory government.

As for betting on Belarusian football, this part is true but wasn't entirely serious. TIB and I have been joking for years about lumping on obscure reserve leagues in random countries. If you know how matched betting works (the method I used for betting on this) you will know the event and the outcome is entirely irrelevant to your return. Rather than keep getting the facts wrong please go to a reliable and ultra cautious source like money saving expert and see an explanation on matched betting from them.

If you disagree with any of these points please link people to the thread and if anyone cares they can make their own mind up.

For others who have asked, I am fine thank you. Just got tired of this forum and decided not to post for a while. I've been doing good in all areas of my life. I'm now nearly five stone lighter than 1st January and this time it isn't based on some stupid temporary diet like Atkins but has been a genuine change of lifestyle. Plenty of decent healthy plant based food with quality lean meat occasionally. Lots of walking while listening to my music. Drinking plenty of filtered water instead of Pepsi Max and sh1te like that.

I want to be clear that I think Libero is genuinely worried about me developing a gambling problem and making stupid choices rather than having a dig. I would like to make it crystal clear that I don't randomly lump on and gamble on any event. It's much more paint by numbers and tedious than it sounds. There's no thrill doing it and frankly i'm having more and more days where I don't bother doing some of the offers or the risk free methods as I just can't be bothered.

My plan is do this for the rest of the year, really get fit and healthy and return to work next year in the best shape of my life for a fresh start. I am not claiming I will be doing what i'm doing forever but for now it allows me to concentrate on my priorities.

I hope you're all well. I'm sure i'll post more once we have some decent ITFC news to discuss. I've missed Town being an active part of football far more than I thought I would.

Im sorry you weren’t happy with my interpretation of our conversation, I’m not worried about you developing a gambling problem mate, I just find what you share of your lifestyle interesting and at times a bit contradictory. Regardless, that’s irrelevant, only responding to a statement you’ve made involving myself.

Oh, and I’m familiar with matched betting, I had a lad I went to school with who posts on here from time to time explain it to me a few years ago. I get it.

Really glad you’re doing good and huge congratulations on losing the weight, I’ve lived that experience and know how how hard it is, I was 19 stone at my heaviest and I now flutter between 13.5/14 on average and have maintained that for coming up to a decade.

Also good to hear you’ve dropped the Pepsi max, you were drinking an ungodly amount of that cr@p, your whole metabolism will have changed since you cut it out!

Keep it up man, sounds like I’m this really weird time you’ve found positives.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024